

CREDITS
designer:haryani
Saturday, February 10, 2007
Liars, them all.
And time just flies,
and the days just roll by - just like that.
Seems like I don't have much control over anything these days.
Everything just zips past me before I could even register what's happening.
The happy, the depressing, the amusing and whatever intelligent thoughts I hold in my mind(self-deemed to be so) just fly by before I can even reorganise them.
Recognition lag.
Implementation lag.
Response lag.
Just LAG in general~
It's as if my mind is living is another time space from where I'm physically situated.
And my fatigue is barricading both realms.
I really have to stop this 'doubling' and 'mirroring' of everything I come across.
Result of an overdosage of PANG.
GP.
LIT PAPER 1.
LIT PAPER 4.
RELIGION.
CIVICS.
omg.
Gonna make a switch from blogger to livejournal soon.
No particular reason why.
But I don't feel very inclined to contunue blogging on blogger for some reason.
Perhaps it's to do with the template - once you've realised the 'utopic' dream template, you don't really want to change anything.
Or the added features livejournal offers me - catergorising entries to 'memories' and 'extensions' which always feel irritating yet essential to pour out.
But all that's only possible when I get my layout up and running. (which doesn't seem to be anytime soon, cos' I really don't get lj layouts~)
Don't like blogging about anything until I am sure it's got a pretty clear and 'me' home to be situated in.
Just like how I like my thoughts to be clearly sorted out before I move on to ponder about something else.
TMD. Now school is even overrunning the way I'd like my mental 'system' to be running.
Whoever said there was such a thing as weekends ?
Liars. All of them.
error
10:58 pm