Image hosted by Photobucket.com



ali

08121988
butterfly in reverse.


ESCAPE
beyond frequency
beyond frequency's blog
OH SIX 1st 3 months!
alicia
andrew
amanda tee
andrea
aloysius
audrey
ailing
bing xing
cornelius
charissa
cheryl
celine
cleo
caleb
christopher
christina
denise
dhiviya
eliz
elaina
eileen
eli
evelyn
eunice
felicia
gangkhu
guangwu
haowen
hazel
jacqueline
joyce
jeffrey
jean
jamie
jasmine
jason
june
jun guang
kwayteow
krystelle
kaye
lester
liyun
lausanne
minjia
michelle
madeleine
maryannne
marcus
mei yee
nu er(ang ang)
nicholas
petrina
paparazzo
rachel
rosel
ryan
sarah !
sharmaine
sarah
sheryl
sondra
symin
shane
shelbunny
tze shun
traces
turaiya
tim swee
tristan
wan su
wei xin
wei zi
wei han
xin li
xy
xing cai
xing zhao
xiao ying
yy
yili
yuli
zhi long


ALL BUT WAS.




SLIPPED AWAY.

November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
April 2007
July 2007



Creative Commons License






CREDITS

designer:haryani


Sunday, February 18, 2007

CNY eve.


Chinese New Year Eve Reunion dinner is happily finding its place among the other body mass within me.
Bet they're all going to the thighs or stay at mid-section.

And I seem like the only loser online now.
Maybe MSN's screwed up.
WHERE IS EVERYONE WHEN YOU FINALLY FEEL LIKE HAVING AN ONLINE CONVO TO KILL TIME??

Bascially this is THE entry whereby I go on and on about how screwed I am for Common tests cos' I JUST realised that the bloody gay Chingay is goona devour me of my last weekends right before CTs!!!

There goes my 'last minute' for last minute studying!!
RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!

Anyway,here's another sum up of my week.

Clocked in at an average of 2 am every night.
Studying. Packing my valentine prescirption for everyone-
"PERFORMANCE ENHANCEMENT TABLETS" :D . Figuring out how to slice up a round(I agree, I also think that I'm damn smart for using a round baking tin -.-")brownie into exactly 22(or 25?) slices of brownies for the kids.
Studying for random CAs and HMT study notes.
Come Thursday night I totally crashed before I could even start on, surprise surprise, yet another lit essay~
Friday wasn't much to cheer about either.
Supposed 'moral boosters' to encourage us to preserve on just came out sounding like another one of those,"If you don't....." talks.
Everything just felt sad and demoralised that day.
Mary Goh's life stories were HIGHLY amusing though, can't wait to visit her place come CNY.
After school, went to Far East with Sondra, Mart and her bro!
They shopped while I checked out the display items in the shops we went into.
Sorry, that's just the way I am- look at the toys displayed in the case which is used to hold up those little pieces of accessories and not them little pieces of plastic,glass,metal.
Totally fell in love with this ONE horse carriage necklace though.
Pity it was only for display~

So Sondra and I left Mart and her bro to do some quality dunk-shopping together around 4 cos' I wanted to catch a nap before meeting the sardines and Sondra's... erm...very stoned.

Saw one of my supposedly closest Pri sch friend in town too.
But was too stoned/ can't really be bothered to go say hi.
I figured that if she saw me, she'd come over all the same.
But she didn't, such close friends we are eh?

On to close friends,
SARDINES + gallavanting about town = a saner and happier ali! :D
Pity mao mao had to stay back in school and Juney at work though~
At least Juney joined us at dinner nonetheless :)

LONG LONG LONG talk with Angel late into the night at our usual joint also proved to be highly therepeutic.
Somehow, just breathing the same air as them makes my glasses tint of rose.

Oh yeah.
I got through for O2 !! :D:D:D
Incoming J1s, be nice won't you?
Cos' I promise to be real nice to you either ways.

Now, let's get backt o the reality of life which consists of CTs, CTs and ONLY CTs.
God, I love my life.
HAH.


error

12:04 am