

CREDITS
designer:haryani
Sunday, January 14, 2007
This week in the oh-so interesting life of mine.
I just woke up.
And I really want to go back to the land of unconscious dreams and intense slumber~
But I can't~
Cos' I have a freakin' 1500-2000 words(which is as good as 2000 cos' it's the rain god's assignment) gp research assignment which was due on Friday and I haven't even started on it yet. Why couldn't Einstein just kept his mouth shut then??
Not to mention an econs essay,a maths tutorial ,history SBQ and some gp vocab thingy~
And it's a Sunday for God's sake~
And here I am blogging about my lack of time with what little of my time.
Tsk tsk.
Anyway~
This week has been a combination of my longest school week and my shortest weekend.
And because most of my homework this week had to done using the com, I really don't want to spend another minute on the computer, but God knows why the hell am I here blogging about not liking to use the computer!!!
What is this, contradiction Sunday or something?
*Oh what do you know, it's raining on a Sunday(get it? Rain on a SUNday?)
Anyway, Angel's birthday has gone and passed and that old freak is yet again one year older~
But cos' she treated us to DIUNCH(lunch cum dinner) at the Sun and Moon restaurant(wheelock, next to cedele) we can all forgive her for being old now can we? :D
HAPPY 19TH MY DEAR GRANDMA!
Pity you couldn't get the card in time cos' SOMEBODY(shan't name names here, but you guys can go ask XY what happened to the card) forgot to bring it!
I had such a intricate system of words in there just for you! Yes, it's a system, fairly simple to work out compared to my previous works. :D
Food was good, location was awesome.
See we had this corner all to ourselves and it had a really lovely view outside(the whole floor to ceiling windows plus magnificent trees plus clear skies) . Not to mention, because of that place's deco, there were corners here and there that could very much make any group in that fully booked restaurant feel like they were the only patrons there.
Hurrays to effective decorative/ambiance setting.
Shan't go too much into food, since the most descriptive sentence I can form about anything I ate would be something along the lines of, "This fish tastes like fish. "
You get the picture~
Cos' I was explaining the plot of Pan's Labyrinth to the sardines throughout most of DIUNCH, I ended up finishing like way way way after everyone's finished eating. Seems like Long's influence has long been etched in my culinary experiences ehhhh~-.-"
Oh yes,caught Pan's Labyrinth on Friday with Juney and XY after waving the pirates goodbye.
I thought it was real good. Subtle allusions here and there, the harsh realities of a facist regime, an escape into fantasy and an ending very much left without a fullstop. (to me lah~)
And earlier that morning, I had dragged my ass all the way to SRJC for some Chingay training session which was damn gay cos' some big shots are gonna be there, so even the volunteers cannot know the exact details and specifics of the parade. All we were 'trained' on that saturday morning was to control crowds and some other situational protocols.
Could it be just myself or does over-enthusiasm sometimes come across as "fake", "forced","insincere" or in it's essence just a "wet-blanket" ?
The way those MJ counsellors sang their NDP-inspired (READ: propagandic) school song really made me wonder were they trying to show us all that they loved their school very much or that they were superior to us CJ kids in the whole school spirit areana? Cos' that came right after one of our CJ kids were forced to do a forfeit of singing the CJ school song, but instead had merely receited it out while the other CJ kids in my group just stoned about that circle.
Oh, and here's a point of amusement: their mass dance song is Tokyo Drift(Fast and Furious) - Teriyaki boyz.
Poor dears. -.-"
Perhaps that explains their innate desire to subtlety compete with us the lazy and bo chap CJ kids eh?
Or does that explain our horrid habit of sizing people up before we actually get to know them?
Anyway, went home and changed before meeting xy to go pinky hunting!
And xy bluffed me!
Cos' there wasn't any of those pinkies her notice had promised being displayed!
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.
Hmmm, back to post DIUNCH~ We pretty much scoured over town,mao mao buying yet another top from Zara, Grace,Juney and I commenting on this looking like a goldfish, that like a potential bear's mate or something, angel looking at kids' clothing(I still think that that black and white checked pleat dress was very pretty and no it doesn't look like an English schoolgirl uniform! Even if it does, it's a pretty uniform all the same~ If only there were dresses like that for my beloved pinkies~) for her cousin in Hong Kong.
*my brother's amused at my amusement at listening to a bangra song~
And somehow we ended up in starbucks.
:D:D:D:D:D
Somehow, the more hard pressed we are for time, the more we know how to waste time~
But cos' it floats my sampan, then that ain't too bad a thing now is it?
whatever floats your sampan lah~
error
10:49 am