

CREDITS
designer:haryani
Saturday, January 06, 2007
The relationship between the ears and the brain.
I stand strong in my deep conviction that the ear is most indefinitely connected to the brain one way or another, ignoring the science behind it, I have unwillingly proven this to be true.
Yesterday, while cleaning my right ear hole with a cotton bud, I found my right ear hole too clean to be true. Thus, upon the second cleaning, amidst thinking about my homework(which is alot) I accidentally ventured too far into my ear hole to the extent of my uncouth cursing and swearing thereafter.
A couple of hours after that incident, I experienced a terrible terrible headache~~~~~
And went off to watch 'psycho'~ Which was a pretty good movie~
I never knew that Vince Vaughn could act in anything other then frat-boy comedies, what more a psycho thriller~
Ok, back to the brain-ear connection.
Some time back, for some random reason I woke up in the middle of the night and banged my head against this partition thingy next to my bed. After the head-banging, I think all I did was say ,"Oww..." and flopped back to sleep.
And for two weeks after my left ear was muffled, more like blocked by something invisible,
while there was this stubborn blue black bump on my forehead. -.-"
Hmm....
If the ear is indeed connected to the brain in ways other then the whole nervous system thingy, does my deafness(more like inability to hear stuff from short distances) reflect something about my brain then?
-.-"
Oh crap.
error
10:36 pm