

CREDITS
designer:haryani
Thursday, December 28, 2006
words.
I'm very much a words person.
More often then not,
I'll have them words, stringed together randomly in my head,
much like the notes of an nostalgic old song, lulling me back and forth in my thoughts.
Words I'd have liked to hear, words I've tried to say.
Sometimes I'd wish that the same string of words, were said by someone else,
other times I'd wish I could retract all them words I had given another.
Rewind. Erase. Disappear.
And leave it at that.
Then there were the times 'want' kicks in ;
'want' time to rearrange itself to fit the words,
'want' words to just change the meanings they're condemned to entail.
But they won't. Can't.
Lie.
Illusion, delusion, anything our minds would craft, just from some words, just to please our 'wants'.
Stop lying to me - words.
error
12:50 am