

CREDITS
designer:haryani
Sunday, December 03, 2006
WHAT A WEEK~
Hmmm....
Lots of stuff happened the past week.
I shall use the 'listing method' to briefly summarise them all in as much a chronological way as possible!
MONTH OF GIVING VOLUNTEER BRIEFING.
Briefing by penguins.
Pepsi Cola 1,2,3 in the middle of J8.
White chocolate dreams at Coffeebean and tea leaf with my daughter-in-law and daughters.
The shocking, sad and happy news about love lost and found.
More lost then found though~
CAMPING AT THE INFLUENZA MINE FIELD.
Bringing my blankie 400m over to kway's influenza war zone (her room).
Holey pink over blue hockey socks.
Foiled Bridget Jones sessions.
Cancerous pizza for breakfast.
Dreams about bread with WAY too much margarine. -.-"
Hong Kong drama serials.
A DREAM TIED FOR EITHER THE STUPIDEST OR SADDEST DREAM OF THE YEAR.
A dream about sis dying in the most retarded fashion ever(can't remember exactly how) and me crying like shit over it.
BEYOND FREQUENCY GATHERING AT KRY'S PLACE.
nothing exciting, only one to incite.
yet the faces and company of friends very much missed was good. :)
if not for (^&%$ russians.
yes, I don't like that russian.
And yes, it's very obvious isn't it?
I like matters of the heart(hatred for this instance) plain and simply stated.
Especially so for those very much UNadored, if not that of which I am totally disgusted by.
Sorry(or perhaps not), your friend neither forgives, nor forgets easily.
Perhaps forgetting is easier then forgiving sometimes.
At least that's the case for me, I think.
Anyway, prata at 00:00 with krystelle,angel and xl cheered me up quite some bit.
Nothing like a late night prata BOMB, milo dinosaur and good company to lighten up any disgusted personnel!
Spent the night over at an ice and dust dome(kry's room).
Dreamt yet another retarded dream, that of my attendance to the &*$%$@ russian and kry's wedding in a black burqa, mourning as if krys died ,in the middle of the exchange of vows. (*F.Y.I Initially I had intended to send wraths of condolences and wear black from head to toe with a black veil over my face and throw black rose petals everywhere should something as tragic as a dear friend of mine getting married to that *%$&#* russian.)
XY's BIRTHDAY!
2 corpses arrived at wheelock 30 minutes later then the agreed time.
one doubled back cos' the all important gifts and cards were left at home.
that corpse was me.
-.-"
Cedele sandwiches were good.
Bugs on the lettuce leaves-not so good. (told you, we should have gone to some CHEESE FORTRESS like NYDC or Big O or something~lol~)
xy flinging her plate 1 metre away-rather amusing.
**ps. xy, you're always the suay one eh? lol~nvm lah, as said UPTEEMTH times before, just my love for you ought to be enough for you to brave through all your suay-ness right right right? lol~
birthday girl got a free sandwich as a result of the friendly bug saying hi to her on her b'day.
I also want a bug to say hi to me!
Apple nut CHEESE cake was AWESOME- I have great taste eh eh eh? :D
Chocolate banana something, can't remember, was unmemorable and forgettable, both of which basically mean that it wasn't that AWESOME.
Walked around town doing retarded and silly things as if not a day has passed since our sec sch daily retarded-going-back-to-class-from-the-canteen ritual days.
Without a doubt,
I love the sardines.
And that's the only kind of love I can handle.
:)
error
10:27 pm