

CREDITS
designer:haryani
Thursday, December 07, 2006
Sick. In every sense.
The recipe to get sick :
1. Get yourself down to the ice and dust dome in the form of krystelle 's room for the 2nd time in a week.
2.Refuse to consume anything made by Miss Valladeres cos' that would just spell instant death.
3. Instead, order Macs and have it for dinner at 9 pm.
4. eat it over the most retarded frat boy comedies and chick flicks.
5. sleep at close to 4 am in the ice and dust dome.
6. Wake up, up to a grand total of 7 times in the middle of the night to find yourself just about the best heat-trapping sleeping position possible.
7. donate blood on the very next day while extremely zonked out.
I am super super super tired right now~~~~~~~~~
My mum was scolding me like shit for donating blood~
Those closer to me ought to know why~
I've just realised that I was tired even before I entered the ice and dust dome. That just makes things worse eh? Play play play without a regard for your health.
I guess most of us just want to make the most out of our times, having fun with friends, sharing a couple of insightful conversations with frequent interjections of laughter and smiles -
I know I do.
But we never fail to realise that sometimes trying too hard and putting in a whole world's effort to keep what we think we still have, as terrible as it sounds, is meaningless, if not an utter waste of everybody's time and energy.
See, simply because we're young, we think we hav all the energy in the world to accommodate anything, at the expense of our physical limits. Perhaps some of you guys don't have those limits, but I have them. And beyond a certain perimeter of my physical and mental well-being, even the most looked forward to event or gathering would be pointless.
Sometimes it's just darn difficult to say 'No' now isn't it?
If only things could revert to it's most essential forms - "Be bold, say no" anyone?
Maybe I should just chuck the whole idea of meaningless writings about pointless efforts and get myself some well deserved sleep.
Good night.
error
8:36 pm