

CREDITS
designer:haryani
Sunday, November 05, 2006
YET yet another irritating survey~
1. Single, taken or crushing?
Gratefully single and crushing on pinkies yet to be TAKEN by me~ HAHAHAA!
2. Are you happy with your life now?
Naps 24/7, books galore,movie marathons, beloved sardines and pirates,days dedicated to animes/mangas...........etc..etc...
One BIG happy instant gratification session day in and out, what's not to be happy about?
Ah yes, the theory of Scarcity. Nobody's ever satisfied with 'enough', cos' 'enough' is never 'enough' for us greedy ingrates. ;)
3. When you meet the right person, do you fall in love with him/her fast?
Don't know.
Haven't met that 'person'.
Then again, considering the rate of my mental processes, it'll probably take me a million years to deem someone I met as 'right', I mean he could always be 'left' right? :p
4. Have you ever been heart broken?
YAH!
When I realised that the pinky I had JUST bought, is sold 5 FREAKIN' BUCKS CHEAPER ELSEWHERE!
HEARTBREAK AHHHHHHH~
5. Do you believe that there are some circumstances, where cheating love is acceptable?
never.
6. Would you take someone back even if he/she cheats on you?
notice the previous answer?
7. Have you talked about marriage to someone else before?
YUP! Specifically about NOT EVER getting married~
(high 5 Ms Choe!)
8. Do you want children?
Hmmm.
I'm ok with kids.
Mini-me-s(according to SARAH! ) sound pretty cool, but if I don't plan on getting married,I doubt the kids would ever 'appear'~
9. How many?
2? One mini-me and one mini-him. See, I'm fair and just~
Then again, if the 'him' who appears is a pain in the ass, just one mini-me would do~ -.-"
10. Would you consider adoption?
why not? A mini-me sounds creepy, considering the nutcase that I am~
Adopting a sane kid would be a nice alternative.
11. If someone likes you now, what do you think is the best way for him/her to let you know his/her feelings?
TELL ME! ALI LOVES TO FEEL LOVED! :D
Seriously though, I don't think such a situation is gonna arise anytime soon, cos' I'm pretty sharp when it comes to such stuff and trust me, I am VERY direct.
Most of the time anyway~
12. Do you enjoy getting into relationships?
not really.
Sounds like one HUGE waste of time,money,energy,emotions to me.
That said, NOW you know why I don't think I'd ever get married~
13. Do you believe in love at first sight?
YES! That's how Pinkies and ali got TOGETHER! :D:D:D
14. Do you believe you can change someone?
Nope, that's an individual's choice.
All I could do is voice my displeasures,pray and hope for the best,
15. If you could get married somewhere, where would it be?
Didn't I just say I'd probably NOT get married?
16. Do you give in easily when fighting?
Depends. If I feel very strongly about what I'm fighting for, obviously I won't give in-at all.
17. Do you have feelings for anyone now?
YUP! There's my pinkies, then my dog, then you my little friends reading this(lol~), then my family! If I didn't have any feelings for anyone, I don't think I ought to be catergorised under 'HUMAN'.
18. Do you ever wish that you could have had someone but you messed it up?
Hmm. Maybe, but 'mian chiang shi mei you xing fu de' (there can be no happiness in forcing what can't be done).
Anyway, as said by Ms Choe~
I don't think I would have anyone - it sounds so BRAVE NEW WORLD.
19. Have you ever broken a heart?
Yup~
Once I dropped a glass ornamental heart of my mum's~
there! broken heart~
hahaha!
Honestly though I think I've really broken some hearts before
There's my mum's heart whenever I've disappointed her. There's my dad's heart when I said I wouldn't get married.There's my dog's heart whenever I refuse to walk him. There's yy's heart, when I said I'd watch 'the Prestige' with my kids instead. Then there are the queer bunch of people I shudder to remember-A church-originated-stalker and a church-obsessed-strummer and some other random people from the ghost of Christmas past.
Tsk tsk, such a heart breaker. -.-"
And, sorry. really.
20. If one day your best friend falls in love with the guy/girl you are deeply in love with, what will you do?
LOL~Joke of the century!
I would NEVER be interested in any dude my best friends would be interested in cos' our tastes are simply WAY too different!
See, angel goes for POWERFUL, eyelashie-dudes cum LAW STUDENTS *wink* *wink*, yy ,the rich romantic ones(I am PARTIALLY correct now ain't I ?), grace, a good boy mummy would approve of, xy and June......
EH! TELL ME LEH! I DON'T KNOW!
And Kwayteow's blissfully stuck in coupleDOM already!
Also, I think we all agree that NO MALE is THAT worthy of the AWESOME friendship that we share. :D
21. Are you missing anyone right now?
not anyone that I know of~
22. Now you have to ask 5 of your friends to do this survey in their blogs.
HONG XIN YING
KOH YUN YU (haha! you kanna again!)
TAN MINJIA
LI XINLI
Because I love to bully cum suan her so much.................. ANG ANG! lol~
HAVE FUN! :D
error
10:13 pm