

CREDITS
designer:haryani
Saturday, October 14, 2006
CJ OPEN HOUSE '06.
Today was CJ's open house day~
Last year this time I was obsessed with playing hopscotch with mich and corn during open house, this year, the obsession has been directed towards MASS DANCE MANIA!
lol~
I think I danced a grand total of 3 or 4 mass dances today!
Kinda cuckoo how and why am I so obsessed with our beloved bangra~
Anywayyyyy~
I think I can safely say that I'm skilled in dancing both the girl's and the guy's part for the mass dance! What an achievement!
lol~
So yup, stayed from 9 plus to about 1 going to 2~
Did nothing much for interact's stall~
Why would any sec4s even be interested in CCAs in this point in time?
So yup, spent the whole open house, running about, doing traffic duty, which wasn't much since they weren't many cars in the first place, thus changing my duties to that of a broken recorder, really.
See, whenever some freshies came into CJ, I'd say, "HELLO! WELCOME TO CJ!" and when I see some kiddo leaving CJ, I'd say,"BYEBYE! THANK YOU FOR COMING TO CJ!", all while sitting down along the walkway into CJ and chatting with Min Jia~
After some time the greetings turned to,
"HELLO, THANK YOU FOR COMING TO CJ! "
and
"BYE BYE! WELCOME TO CJ!"~
TMD, I'm damn zai, mere greetings would be fumbled up whenever they come into contact with my brilliant vocals/ability to distinguish between a simple 'hello' and a 'goodbye'. Maybe they've all becomed the same after so long. What with all that's coming, all that's leaving.
Sheesh.
ANYWAY~I have to say this, SHAWN LEE IS A VIOLENT DANCER!
Ran to the quadrangle when I heard that the mass dance has started and saw shawnie bot without a partner, so as his mummy I rushed to his rescue! (Or my impression of it anyway~lol~) All that without realising that shawnie boy was standing RIGHT in FRONT~
TMD, difficult to cover for the parts I'm not too sure with ,thus explaining the several dancing blunders, damn malu lah!!!
And there was one part of the bangra which had alot of running around, almost twisted my ankle running lahh~thereby accounting for my accusation fo Shawnie boy being a violent dancer!
Overall, I thought CJ open house was fun, for me at least,what with all that mad rush to mass dance, the random bouts of welcomes and goodbyes, dunno how that looked to the visiting freshies and dun really care~
Being in CJ for 2 years and watching 3 cohorts come and go, I've come to the conclusion that the composition of the next cohort would probably be not very different from the last few cohorts~
And come DAY 1, it'll be yet another a intimidating load of blue( ij girls) and white (SJI cum marists cum st pat's) peppered with random yellows, greens and other shades of blue~
Not that all of them willingly flock to CJ, but are forced to do so due to their oh-so-pretty prelims~ In other words, VJ,AC,SA,NJ rejects~
But here's my prediction : at the end of CJ's FIVE DAYS of orientation.....
Don't love CJ also will AT LEAST feel 'ok' in CJ,if not, start loving CJ to bits even~
WHY?
Cos' CJ's where the cuckoos congregate and become even cuckoo-er over maths tutorials and random outbursts of insanity over ice cubes and chocolate.
hehe~
okok, maybe that's just my class, or a standard feature of Lit classes everywhere, but honestly CJ's a great place to be!
The majority of the CJkids are nice, I mean genuinely nice, then again if you're suay then too bad lah~lol~
Almost all of our teachers are willing to go all the way to help you out and are super encouraging (Think Alfie, Mary Goh and lots of others~), but once again, if you're suay (like in a SCIENCE class, your chances of getting them cool teachers depletes by 70%~)
And how could we forget the anal abang who promised to attend the post promos party organised by my son mr LONG~ -.-"
And here's the NUMBER ONE reason why I love CJ : I take ONE minute to school!
ROFL~
yes yes, distance is VERY VERY VERY important, especially if you're no fan of traffic jams and inadequate crowded public transport systems (let's not start with an economic analysis of it now shall we~)
Kinda amusing how I used to go around telling people that
"I DIE ALSO DUN WANNA GO CJ!"
and look where I am now~lol~
But now I think I ought to tweak that statement a lil' bit to suit the circumstances. That now
"I DIE ALSO DUN WANNA LEAVE CJ!"
and I really mean it this time.
error
9:31 pm