

CREDITS
designer:haryani
Saturday, September 09, 2006
Now.
Bed, Cereal,desk,food 'variable X',desk,computer,food'variable X',desk,tv,desk,bed.
Oh don't we all love the holidays.
I don't know what has this got to do with the oh so happening and exciting life of mine at the moment (this BETTER be at the moment), but while drawing a mindmap for my GP essay (wow, I'm even succumbing to the 'most effective way of organising your thought') , I suddenly had this random urge to blog about a thought.
Blogposts with somewhat a link to what I think about have been looooooooong man.
ANYWAY, there was a time when simply loving my family, my friends and all around me, then being loved in return was enough. In fact, that was all I wanted. I think.
Until now.
Kinda silly come to think about it now.
Not the simplicity of my little little wishes, but how even before the complete realisation of my so-called-dream, I am being proven true by an economic theory of Scarcity.
In economics, scarcity is defined as not having sufficient resources to produce enough to fulfill unlimited subjective wants.
UNLIMITED wants.
haha.
Insignificant greedy pigs aren't we all now.
Scary how economics is starting to creep over not merely my GP essay outlines,
but my life too.
error
12:25 am