

CREDITS
designer:haryani
Saturday, September 02, 2006
Life's good.
lalalalalala!
Decided to so last minute-ly(doubt that word exists) postpone maths tuition to go hang out with the 4E1-ers (plus Justin) at United Square!
Wah lau~they got to go back to B.Hill lahhhhh~
NOT FAIRRRRRRRRR~~~~~~~
Why not fair?
Cos' CJ teachers are always out in the sun.
haha.
okok.
We chatted for quite a bit before going to Toys'R'us, only to be chased out by this butch in Toys'R'us.
We were merely 'browsing' intently at the delicate toys displayed/thronged all over the place lahhh~~~
That,albeit the noise/retardness/randomness and a general 'aura' of madness that resonates from all of us,the queer and mentally unsound Balestierians that we are. :D:D:D:D:D:D
After that we went for Ben & Jerry's !
New York Super Fudge Chunk is gooooooooooooooood!
Mannnnnnnnn...........I miss B.hill~~~
Not to say life in CJ isn't good or anything,in fact life in CJ is AWESOME too but the two are simply different, the canteen food,the toilets(B.Hill toilets are the best in the world man!),the teachers,the people, heck, even the air is different.
You know what?
I bet that exactly a year ago I was blogging about the exact same thing.
Perhaps it'll be like a permanent August the 31st/September the 1st blog topic~
ANYWAAAYs, YOU PEOPLE WHO FAILED TO CATCH THE PANOPTICON, YOU MISSED OUT ON A TOTALLY AWESOME AND STELLAR PERFORMANCE!
Man, we have super super super talented classmates, or should I say I have super super super talented kids! lol~ What to do, excellent gene pool, now let's ignore the fact that the only biological similarities we share are that of us all being somewhat Chinese. (People who take Bio, please don't even think about trying to correct me on this).
Especially Sondra~
Oh mannn....on top of writing the entire script off scratch, she also gave an excellent performance too! Now can we all scream, "SONDRA IS ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!"
Mart and Elaina were extremely convincing in their roles too. Mart being the stressed out corporate Mum and Elaina being the office bitch.
Like WOAH.
Next morning I had to sinnnnnnnnnnnnng for my maths tutor in front of so so so many people cos' it was teachers' day and I had so last-minute-y changed tuition timings~
But nobody cried, so I assume it wasn't too bad lahh~
Sang the prayer~
And I cheated and only sang the first 2 stanzas of the song.
Want me to die young ah?!
Sing the whole song~
I think I killed the song~
OH WELLS.
In the evening, L.A.S.T went out!
And as usual, we did alot of rubbissssshhhhhhhhh~
Like me trying to pay for my Mocha Frap(it was supposed to be a ICED CAFFE MOCHA!) with a receipt.
ALI ALI ALI, AREN'T YOU SIMPLY BRILLANT NOW???
Life's good.
Until time catches up with you.
error
8:55 pm