

CREDITS
designer:haryani
Wednesday, August 09, 2006
N-day.
happy birthday singapore~
happy birthday to singaporeeee~
happy birthday, no-I-don't-care~
Strangely, I don't feel very patriotic this year. (if you know me relatively well, I'm one of those neurotic psychos who are actually damn enthusiastic about N-Day/fiercely patriotic, yes, even I find that insane.)
Sure, the flag's up and smiling, the papers splashed in red and white with all sorts of articles and snippets of people proclaiming thier immense love for our lovely lil' red dot.
But it's just different from other years.
Woke up late( 11 am) for once and nope, don't feel very satisfied at all.
In fact, so unsatisfied that even thought of going back to sleep is enough of a put off.
Conclusion : it's not an issue of physical exhaustion.
IT'S ALL MENTAL HONEY.
and mental doesn't feel very well.
I need a soul vacation.
error
1:18 pm