

CREDITS
designer:haryani
Friday, August 04, 2006
I love..
To be able to wake up darn early(6:30 am, yes that is DAMN early) to open the classroom at 6:45am (DAMN I'm pro~lol~).
To be able to say "HELLO!" to the pirates everyday.
To be driven the ends of my sanity in between the pau and leshie.
Pau's retardedness.
Leshie's incomprehensible taste for the "O.O" (Yes, I don't know how to describe them)
Bunz's resemblance to a corpse/POW.
Tease the PUNZ couple. lol
Laugh at the three monkeys.
Hug Sondra,
Be hugged by Sondra.
Jasmine's smile.
Fend off Shaun from my food.
Laugh at the Songyao's great escapes.
Bella's "SO YOU THINK YOU'RE FUNNY LAH ?".
Tutu's "TO THE MARKET!" .
Emily's SUPER randomness.
ShiSi's guniang-ness.
Sharmaine's bimbotism.
Mart's supermart and minimart.
Avril's glint of madness.
Denseh's promiscuity.
Jack's blurness and darn good snacks.
Zhao's 'manner of speaking'.
Sarah's sketches.
Elaina's constant battle between the bimbo and the intelligent nerd.
Christian's entertainment.
Shawn's random bursts of temper.
The Sun's inability to be a normal person. (this gives us yet another thing to laugh about)
Thank you God.
I love you.
error
8:19 pm