

CREDITS
designer:haryani
Friday, July 28, 2006
Why you should come to CJ.
Reason 1 : We are full of weird/queer/random/blur/deaf people.
Imagine your typical maths(for XY's case, sub maths with econs/history) tutorial.
There you are drooling and doodling with the ever so NOT INTERESTING maths tutorial questions (repeat after me, MATHS IS NOT INTERESTING) when on your left, some dude(LESHIE) who reminds you ALOT of your warped little brother (albeit spect-less,less annoying and SUPPOSEDLY MORE mature) starts asking you about those candle thingys you made.
"Hey, where did you get these stuff?"
"I made them"
"REALLY?! HOW??"
*starts going on into some sort of desciption about how those candle thingys are made.
"oooh, then can I play with the candle?"
"this goooey gelly thingyyyy"
*note that glint of madness in his eyes cum the streak of mischief crawlilng out as he pokes the candle gel.
*poke poke poke
Then at that very moment, the pau on your left turns to you and says,
"LOOK! I've developed my own language!"
"It's miliyl! A combination of emily and my name! and this says 'BUNZ SUCKS' "
*presents a piece of paper full of squiggly shapes and figures, SUPPOSEDLY replacing the alphabets that we so know and love with a look of sheer insanity upon her face
On your right :
"oooh! GOOOEY!"
"I WANNA PLAAAAAY WITH IT!"
On your left :
"Come come, test me! I've memorized all 23 of those miliyl characters already!"
"Oh shit, what is 'V' ??"
YOU: OMG,I AM SURROUNDED BY MAD PEOPLE~~~~~~~~~
Reason 2 : We are full of madcaps.
Here's a look at Racial harmony day ala CJ style.
middle east vs far east
Koped from a friend's friendster account.
Don't ask me what is wrong with them and I SWEAR I don't know them (let's ignore the fact that the burqa ladies were ex classmates and one of the 'ninjas' was my 'O1 facilitator~).
REASON 3 : YOU GET WEIRD PHONE CALLS AT WEIRD PLACES .
At roughly 9 pm, while you were at Isetan's toilet, you receive a call from something out of a bakery - buns.
*corpse like voice
"URGHHHH.....where are you now.."
"Er, in the toilet? "
"Can lend me foolscap paper or not?"
"Isetan toilet?"
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING THERE??"
"I need to pee ? "
Yes, and you wonder how you ever met your's truly.
:D
error
11:47 pm