

CREDITS
designer:haryani
Friday, July 14, 2006
REALLY REALLY REALLY CHEAP cheap thrills.
OK!
I'M BACK AND ALIVEEEEEEEEEEEEE~~~
*sudden random scene of this vampire emerging from a coffin saying,"I LIVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE".
lol~
Yes yes, your dearly beloved lame pile of crap is back with vengeance to catch up on the dumb happenings of a miserable jc student's not-so-miserable-afterall-life.
I thank all who were concerned and rest assured, I'm OK already~~~
:)
Hmm....well, I must admit I was pretty upset for the initial half of the week with the horrifying and less than beautiful Mid year results and probably a bout of PMS (which I've always thought to be non-existent only to be proved wrong by a visit from Grand Aunt just now~), this week turned out to be pretty ok!
All week guess what sorta pulled us through the despair and disappointment which fogged us all.
It was..............CONNECT FOUR!!
Our youth day 'APPEAL' this year was some paper pad with squares all over it and a couple of dotted crosses and circles on it. And it did 'APPEAL' without fail alright~
This kinda 'sparked off' and inspiration in all of us -to use those pads for entertainment purposes. To entertain us during lectures and dreary tutorials whereby Mary(the econs tutor) goes on and on and ON about her beloved T01(no offence mj dearie, but she does come across as a worshipper of your class~~) and the collection of 'BANGS' ~
lol~
So without fail we play connect four everyday~ Lectures,tutorials,non-contact periods,breaks,after school~~
We soooooooooooooo don't have a life~
Thriving on really really cheap cheap thrills~
Anyway, on the topic of 'despair' and 'disappointment' with Mid year results, I've kinda come to terms with my less than stellar performance on the academic arena~
And if I get an 'A' for my current affairs quiz,guess what would appear on my report card?
D
E
A
F
How apt.
lol~
See, this is what I mean when I say REALLY REALLY REALLY CHEAP cheap thrills.
error
11:28 pm