

CREDITS
designer:haryani
Sunday, July 09, 2006
Letter.
Hey there.
Haven't been talking to you for some time.
How have you been?
Are you still feeling unfeelingness?
Are you still alone? Crying alone,blinded by the light,lead by the dark?
Hope you've been well, since I haven't heard from you for some time and all, I assumed you must be doing well. You must.
Anyway, I feel as though we've distanced quite abit from this lack of contact with each other. I don't seem to know you anymore.
It's always about these new people you're meeting. New faces,new knowledges,new friends-all more interesting than me.
How'd I know? Why shouldn't I?
I'm always with you.
You just chose to ignore me.
You're afraid of me aren't you?
Like you've always been.
Don't you agree?
But I didn't mean for this to be some form of interrogation for you.
I never intended such.
I only wanted to tell you that
I miss you.
That's all.
Hope to hear from you soon.
your's forevermore,
me.
error
2:37 am