

CREDITS
designer:haryani
Saturday, July 22, 2006
Got tagged by Celine Choe (the wife of my neighbour,bunz. lol~)
7 random things about myself :
1. I sleepwalk once in a blue moon.
2. I am a mother of 21. (20 from my class, 1 ang ang whom I've kinda forgotten how I met)
3. I trip over nothing quite frequently.
4. I've spent just about all of my pay from my first job on Pinkies!
5. I have 'no-town-itis' (meaning I hate town.)
6. I like to sit on buses for hours and hours with no one beside me and headphones plugged in.
7. I wanna go Greece,Japan,Florence,DISNEYLAND! etc etc...(basically, I just wanna get out of Singapore for awhile.)
7 things that scare me
1. evil spirits (meaning,ghosts are ok as long as they don't have evil intentions or are visible)
2. death of anything close to me (yes,dogs included)
3. loneliness
4. rejection
5. crowds
6. forgetting how to laugh,smile
7. the unknown
7 random songs at the moment :
1. Broadway by Goo Goo dolls
2. Walking in the sun by smashmouth
3. Home by Micheal Buble
4. Only One by Lifehouse
5. Lonely girl by Pink
6. Feels like home by Chantal Kreviazuk
7. Under the Gun by the Killers
7 things i like most :
1. PINKIES! gatchapon toys (ok, TOYS in general)
2. laughing!
3. travelling!
4. Anime
5. Manga
6. Books( english please, I'd faint if it's Chinese)
7. coffee-ing!
7 people to do this :
1. XY
2. YY
3. JUNE
4. KWAYTEOW
5. MIN JIA
6. LESHIE
7. MAD
error
7:18 pm