

CREDITS
designer:haryani
Wednesday, June 28, 2006
A thingy
1. Do the following WITHOUT complains
2. Choose 5 people to do this after you completed yours
3. Leave a tag on the person's tagboard to say he/she have been tagged
4. Start your post with "I have been tagged!" then do this.
I HAVE BEEN TAGGED BY: FELI!! :D
Favourites
favourite colour: White , blue and variable X (Changes every now and then, these days they're pastels)
favourite food: APPLES!
favourite song: UNDER THE SEA! lol~
favourite day of the week: SATURDAY! GO-OUT-DAY!
favourite season: Summer. Simply cos' I've never experienced Spring and Autumn and I rather melt from the heat then to watch my pee turn icy (bad experience from winter Korea/China trips).
Currents
current mood: stoned
current taste: the taste of stones
current clothes: AJ's '05 orientation one shirt and some random black shorts
current desktop: the 7 'D's of Life : Desire Despair Destiny Death Delirium Destruction
current toenail: attached to the toe?
current time: 11:31 pm
current surroundings:four walls,a computer,tables, chairs,whiteboard,study room style. T.T
current annoyances: eh...none~I think I am the annoyance~lol~
current thoughts: "I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeed sllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep~"
First
first best friends: my mum. :)
first crush: Sailor moon's boyfriend. Is that even considered? lol~
first movie: I think it was some Jackie Chan movie.
first lie: eh. I think I told my nursery friends I lived in 3 terraces houses connected with a underground tunnel and had about 6 cars,2 dogs and 3 maids! hahahah~ At least the 2 dogs part is true now~ :)
first music: Some Chinese song, mum always tuned into the Chinese radio stations(and still does)~
Last
last cigarette: I HATE THINGS THAT EMIT CIGARETTE SMOKE!
last drink: water
last crush: *^!$%*
;)
last movie: Lord Of the Rings : The Two Towers (there was a re-run on Channel 5)
last phone call: to Pau, asking her where was she about 7 minutes to the start of today's Maths Paper~
last CD played: The Best Of Smooth Satin Jazz (Vol.One)
Have you ever
have you ever dated your best friend:
YES! We do the usual stuff people do when they go dating like having dinner and coffe together every weekend or so, if not I go window shop with my other best friends~I'm such a flirt~lol~
have you ever broken the law: YES! I've downloaded God knows how mush pirated content(which I don't even know are they pirated) online.
have you ever been arrested: nah. The nigger-haters get all the attention from our men in blue~haahhaaha~
have you ever skinny-dipped: nope
have you ever been on tv: yeah, I sat on it once when I was 5 or so~ :)
5 things you are wearing: shirt, shorts,specs,hairband, undergarments
4 things you done today: Got totally OWNED by my Maths Mid yr's, did some lame Current Affairs test,went out with Pau, Isabel,Charmaine Tay,Bunz,James and Song Yao for lunch, Window shopped with the girls, bought my $19.90 Harry Potter and the Half Blooded Prince (KNS, the last time I checked,everywhere was selling them for $9.90, and now they're $19.90!)
3 things you can hear right now: music from the com, my own typing,the fan blowing~
1 thing you do when you are bored: read , how ironic~lol~
*5 people to tag?
YY, KWAYTEOW, ANG ANG, XY,Xin Li :D
error
10:38 pm