Image hosted by Photobucket.com



ali

08121988
butterfly in reverse.


ESCAPE
beyond frequency
beyond frequency's blog
OH SIX 1st 3 months!
alicia
andrew
amanda tee
andrea
aloysius
audrey
ailing
bing xing
cornelius
charissa
cheryl
celine
cleo
caleb
christopher
christina
denise
dhiviya
eliz
elaina
eileen
eli
evelyn
eunice
felicia
gangkhu
guangwu
haowen
hazel
jacqueline
joyce
jeffrey
jean
jamie
jasmine
jason
june
jun guang
kwayteow
krystelle
kaye
lester
liyun
lausanne
minjia
michelle
madeleine
maryannne
marcus
mei yee
nu er(ang ang)
nicholas
petrina
paparazzo
rachel
rosel
ryan
sarah !
sharmaine
sarah
sheryl
sondra
symin
shane
shelbunny
tze shun
traces
turaiya
tim swee
tristan
wan su
wei xin
wei zi
wei han
xin li
xy
xing cai
xing zhao
xiao ying
yy
yili
yuli
zhi long


ALL BUT WAS.




SLIPPED AWAY.

November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
April 2007
July 2007



Creative Commons License






CREDITS

designer:haryani


Friday, June 30, 2006

POST-MORTEM REVIEW.


FINALLY MY HOLIDAYS ARE HERE!

hahahaha! The mid years ended on Wednesday and all I can say about Mid Years now is - SCREW MID YEARS!

hahahahahaha~

Anyway,I met up with my neighbours (double monkeys) and the pau on Thursday!
We had lunch together at Pasta Mania ,where James ordered the repulsive AL FUNGHI and watching him struggle through that plate of AL FUNGHI (as repulsive it might be)brought back loads of memories man.

Don't know if any of you Sardines remember, AL FUNGHI was like one of the first pastas I tried from Pasta Mania with you guys and I couldn't get past my plate of AL FUNGHI so Angel and I swapped plates halfway through each of our meals.

Kinda gross come to think of it, but all of have shared food in even grosser ways before lah~
6 to one lollipop.
6 to one potato spring roll.
6 to one tub of caramel chocolate ice cream.
6 to gone knows how much more food.

lol~

Anyway, after that we rented a couple of vcds and as I was trying to rent 'Sympathy For Lady Vengeance (M18) ' I was told I CANNOT RENT IT COS' I AM NOT 18.

Which is technically true but the freakin' year I am born in is correct lahhhhhh~
sheesh.

Went to Pau's house to watch those vcds later on.
Her dad,grandpa and two younger sisters were home so we couldn't really watch 'Harold and Kumar go white castle' cos' of all the dirty slapstick brainless stuff in it.

So we watched Howl's moving castle then!

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I LOVE IT SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually I could tell that the rest of them were kinda bored cos' cel and james watched it before while bunz is, erm being bored. hahahahaha~

But heck heck, I loved the show lah!
The artwork,the details,the randomness, the whimsical storyline~~
sigh~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When I have money left over from now on, I shall contribute it to my,
"BUY ENTIRE SET OF STUDIO GHIBLI WORKS DVD!" fund !!!!

Like what ever happened to my '08 laptop' fund, my 'return money to mum' fund and my 'HK trip with the sardines' fund?

Ah well, the banes of an absence of financial planning in one's life.
Sheesh.

We then went around tpy cos' pau had to go for flute lessons (DID YOU KNOW that a flute ACTUALLY costs around 1000 sing dollars?? 500-800 for 2nd hand ones??) and the monkey two were itching to play House of the dead (lame shooting game) .
Saw my son so we stopped to chat for awhile before we went off to just look at the monkey two play cos' pau and I were broke and I never liked Arcades. -.-"

Left tpy to go my place to watch abit of 'Harold and Kumar go white castle' afterwhich pau had to go for flute lessons.

Fast forward about 4 hours later we decided we wanna watch the rest of the vcds we rented since the rental lease only lasts for 2 days.

Being the humji that she is, pau asked me to pick her up from the MRT station given how creepy the underpass from the MRT station to my place is. (Seriously quite creepy lah, picture a underground scene out of 'THE EYE' and ta-dah, exact replica of that underpass to my place. )

So the pau and I were walking ang talking about all sorts of creepy underground scenes when all of the sudden, this black thing emerged from the shadows and went

"BOO!"

And the pau shrieked in a damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn high ptiched screech.
Before realizing that is was only................ the two monkeys~
lol~

*FLASHBACK*

The three CJCians living on the same street went to escort the Pau to humble ol' road of our's~
We were walking ang walking down the creepy underpass when James suddenly said,

"I feel like jumping out of nowhere and scare that woman."

Thus the hatching of the so very simple plan of me picking the pau up and the 2 monkeys hiding at some end of the underpass and jump out and scare the pau when we approach that end.

And she actually fell for it~
LOL~

Had a darn good laugh man~
lol~

Continued with 'Harold and Kumar go White castle' later on.
Like OMT.
It was like one of the lamest and funniest movies I've ever watched lah!
SUPER SUPER SUPER LAME.
Even more then all the Scary movies combined together I think.

L.A.S.T!! Let's watch it when everyone's exams FINALLY end~
Which would probably mean the December holidays since Angel and XY are going do their A's this November and IF Angel doesn't elope to HK and pangseh us as usual lah~
hahahaha~

Hmm...right after 'Harold And Kumar Go White Castle' we watched 'The Exorcism OF Emily Rose'.

It was daarn darn darn scary.
It wasn't freaky, it was scary.

As in, it wasn't the effects or strange sounds or even the dark figures and ugly makeup that scared me, it was the 'idea' of being possessed by the devil, what more 6!
Heck, just the thought of encountering the devil is enough to keep me awake one whole night lah~

*shudders*

But thankfully we did a whole bunch of stupid stuff after that movie to lessen the traumatizing effects of that movie.

Stupid stuff we did include a testing of the various methods of cooking instant noodles with pau and I on one camp, boiling the water before adding the noodles in and James' camp-putting the noodles and sauce and flavoring powder into the pot of water THEN wait for the water to boil.

O.O
I have weird neighbours.

While waiting for the water to boil and all, we a reminisce session searching for all the old cartoons we used to watch when we were kids on youtube. Stuff like power rangers,jewel riders,double dragon and even attempts to search for princess tenko!

lol~It was damn funny, we were like,
"WAH! why were we so crazy over them last time HUH?"
All the lame props,ugly costumes,lacklustre acting,not-so-very-hot actors/actresses (Tommy,the white ranger, is an exception,I still think that he's quite handsome even now~lol~),not-very-detailed- drawings of the cartoons,lame theme songs....etc...etc....

But it was real fun~like a sudden, "HEY! I USED TO LOVE THAT!", lame props,ugly costumes,lacklustre acting,not-so-very-hot actors/actresses,not-very-detailed- drawings of the cartoons,lame theme songs and all.

hehe~

We only slept at 5 am after watching a couple of innuyasha clips.
I wanna watch innuyasha (Jap version please) during my next holidays!
Which again shall be scheduled to the NOVEMBER holidays !

I get TWO months of holidays while you peeps only get ONE!
WHY?!?!

No A'levels this yr?
No Chinese AO?
No PW - freakin' I&R,WR, Oral presentation?

All provided I clear my promos without having to take supplementary papers lah~

Guess there ARE some advantages to being a repeat~


**OH YEAH**
On Friday I walked past Kino and guess what, HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF BLOODED PRINCE IS NOW SELLING FOR $9.95!!!!!!

And just the day before I bought it from pop for $19.90!!!!!!!

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~~
I GOT RIPPED OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


error

11:09 pm