

CREDITS
designer:haryani
Saturday, June 17, 2006
OCIP (REALLY succinctly).
BACK!
Hmm...before I get into the details of the trip I have an annoucement to make.
ALISON LEE IS GOING INTO HIDING AND SHOULD NEVER TOUCH THE COMPUTER AS OF TODAY FOR SHE HAS ONLY 7 DAYS TO HER FIRST MID YEAR PAPER AND CANNOT FAIL.
So you and I both wonder WTH is she doing online blogging about the constant need to mug intensively considering it's ONLY 7 DAYS to the first paper!!
haiz.
I really should be studying.
Oh yeah.
Sprained left ankle.
Got bitten by something I didn't dare to go check is what about 3-4 times. (wah lau that thing's mouth is damn BIG and bites deep lah!)
Lost count of how many cuts/gnashes/blisters I came home with.
OK. That's all for now until I get my hands on the pictures and time to blog extensively~
error
12:03 am