Image hosted by Photobucket.com



ali

08121988
butterfly in reverse.


ESCAPE
beyond frequency
beyond frequency's blog
OH SIX 1st 3 months!
alicia
andrew
amanda tee
andrea
aloysius
audrey
ailing
bing xing
cornelius
charissa
cheryl
celine
cleo
caleb
christopher
christina
denise
dhiviya
eliz
elaina
eileen
eli
evelyn
eunice
felicia
gangkhu
guangwu
haowen
hazel
jacqueline
joyce
jeffrey
jean
jamie
jasmine
jason
june
jun guang
kwayteow
krystelle
kaye
lester
liyun
lausanne
minjia
michelle
madeleine
maryannne
marcus
mei yee
nu er(ang ang)
nicholas
petrina
paparazzo
rachel
rosel
ryan
sarah !
sharmaine
sarah
sheryl
sondra
symin
shane
shelbunny
tze shun
traces
turaiya
tim swee
tristan
wan su
wei xin
wei zi
wei han
xin li
xy
xing cai
xing zhao
xiao ying
yy
yili
yuli
zhi long


ALL BUT WAS.




SLIPPED AWAY.

November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
April 2007
July 2007



Creative Commons License






CREDITS

designer:haryani


Saturday, May 06, 2006

SATURDAY SATURDAY SATURDAY!


Hmmm..........
Met up with fel,cel,bunz and james today!
It's been soooooooooooo long since I've last seen fel!
MISSED YA! BUT CAUGHT UP WITH YA! :D

Had somewhat a mugging session today.
Was more of yet another failed attempt to mug once again (so what's new?).

Crapped and joked about alot in my tiny room when we came to the topic of my neighbour's admirer~

Wahhhhh...I thought its quite mean of us to joke about someone else's misery eh.(let's ignore the fact that most of us DON'T practice what we preach, and that we're no exception)
In this case, the saddest and longest kind of emotion-unrequited love.

Kinda amusing how a moment of realisation that there is a special someone other than yourself whom you suddenly acknowledge to be of SOME significance to you, to the point of you being dragged into a delusioned illusion, can be so lasting, its effects never really ending, its aftertaste vividly burning the tip of your tongue.

Feel kinda sad for the poor dear.
And I've only like known her for a week or so lah.

The dumbest thing about the whole girl-like-boy-boy-doesn't-like-girl-saga is that the girl's friends actually ENCOURAGE her to continue living in some form of delusion when I personally think that it' DAMN obvious he doesn't like her lah.

Then again, things do seem ALOT more different from a third/fourth/fifth person perspective come to think of it.

Not to mention, its kinda heartbreaking to hear disapprovals from your dear ones and I really can't see how I would or could break the bad news to a close friend of mine.
How'd I'd bring myself to slap him/her awake, nevermind the fact that I always do in the end.
I think.

Frankly, that kinda depends on how close you are to your friend.
The closer the friendship, the more difficult it seems to just grab them by the collar and scream your lungs at them to "BLOODY WAKE UP."

Ah I'm freakin' not making much sense right now.
Must be the lack of a nap on a WEEKEND and the absence of my saturday TAU HUAY!
Boo hoo!

At least I'd be having/had the usual sixinchhoneyoatterayakichickentoastedpleasekettucetomatocucumberandcapsicumpleasesouthwestcookieswhitechipandoatmealraisinthankyouverymuch
and my weekly latte at Starbucks!

I love weekly routines.
Even though they're routine.
Actually, maybe cos' they're routine, they give me something to look forward to at the end of every week.

OK, I'm officially not typing sense.
Kinda figured that out at the beginning of this post.
Ah well.
What's new?


error

8:27 pm