

CREDITS
designer:haryani
Saturday, May 20, 2006
PAC concert.
The CJ Artsweek PAC concert was....................a letdown.
I mean, the acts were on the whole alright and ok with the exception of Elaina singing and Jack dancing, but barely an hour's worth of items for $7 is really daylight robbery.
Things weren't made better when leshie and I realised that we're sitting RIGHT under the freakin' blasting aircon.
Ahhh~well,at least elaina's singing and jack's dance were both bloody brilliant!
Elaina sang "dream a little dream with me" so beautifully~~
There was the whole sing-by-the-piano thing and the spotlight on her made her look EXCEPTIONALLY fair and elegant, like a scene out of some New York lounge man~
Pity she only sang ONE song~
And Jack, WOAH, she was damn hot on the dance floor lah!
I thought the whole black suspenders, white tank and black pants look was super cool man~
Oh yeah, when the whole thing ended, we gave Jack and Elaina a little something from the class.
PURPLE FEATHERED BOAS!
lol~
With the help and courtesy of Bella who so patiently went around Singapore with me to find gifts for Jack and Elaina. We started at PS cos' the initial plan was to get flowers for Sharmaine (for her to give her frens) and for jack and something else for elaina cos' she didn't like flowers (who does ??). But flowers are a safer option, and her not liking them ALOT, made things kinda difficult for Bella and I~
So we settled on getting them those nice fancy helium balloons that I for one fantasied about getting for my birthday when I was.................five? Around that age lah. I think I wanted a sparkly star shaped one or those HUGE ones in the shape of who knows, even Nemo would be fun~
Yeah yeah, so we went around the whole of town looking for those party balloons and at the end of the day, standing in the midst of many many toys in US toys'r'us, we've come to the conclusion that...
SINGAPORE DOESN'T HAVE ANY FREAKIN' PARTY BALLOONS!
(all the shops we went to named other shops lah, KK hospital,Great World City,Holland V...etc..)
At 7:00 pm, late for a freakin' concert, at a loss of what to get,in toys'r'us and the girly,frilly section with purple feathered boas in front of you, your brain naturally turns towards warped ideas.
Thus explaining the PURPLE FEATHERED BOAS.
:D:D:D
Wah, love the look of initial stunned-ness upon elaina and jack's faces when they saw us rushing towards them with feathered boas. Alfie even said that it was ,"SO COOL! ", I bet he wanted one for himself. LOL~
After the presentation of the purple feathered boas we went took a bus to town, 105 ALMOST missed us, but EVERYONE at the CJ bus stop was going to town thus a huge,"OEI/EH!"and everyone's hands were stretched out, so the bus screeched to a sudden and quite off-the-bus stop stop and everyone ran to the bus, thanking and shaking the hands of the bus uncle~lol~
Went to food republic for dinner/supper, I can't decide since I hadn't had my dinner at that time and it was kinda too late for dinner. They have nice milo-truck standard THICK MILO! (PAU, YOU READING THIS??)
Now you know the difference between 70 cents milo and $1.80 milo.
error
11:19 am