

CREDITS
designer:haryani
Sunday, May 14, 2006
Mothers' Day.
THIS IS THE WORST MOTHERS' DAY IN MY LIFE!
Bella, my daughter-in-law (she's married ot my son Christian), not only FORGOT to wish me happy mothers' day, she also REFUSED to gimme a grandchild and was even thick enough to suggest that she wants to divorce him!!!
OMG OMG OMG.
There goes my dreams of cradling little 'Mydickis LONG' (Christian's surname is LONG.
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~
Nevermind, I have little iPAU/iBUNZ/FATS/CELIBUNZ/PUNZ (can't decide on it's name) to look forward to! As the name of their baby suggest, it's PAU and BUNZ's baby! Pau's my daughter and Bunz is my son-in-law!
So exciting~
lol~
Nevertheless, my other children did remember to wish me happy mothers' day~
So guai of them~
lol~
Oh yeah.
I found my kids at different parts of our beloved sunny little island.
Pau was from a dim sum shop.
Tutu was from a ballerina school.
SHI SHI was from a urinal.
Bella was found below a BELL.
Sondra was found in a zoo.
ETC.
ETC.
OH YEAH.
Other then the whole of ELEVEN except the sun~~~
I have another daughter, ANG ANG!
I found her from a kueh shop.
ANG KU KUEH MAH.
lol~
Seriously, it seems like the whole world is calling me 'mummy' these days.
That's with the exception of Bella and bunz of course~
They'll have to address me as 'MUMMY-IN-LAW'~
My mummy(grace) and my grandmother(Angel) are gonna be so proud of me when I announce to them that I've officially recruited more members into out already rather ODD L.A.S.T family.
Granny- Angel
Grand-Aunt-XY
Mummy-Grace
Older by afew hours sis-YY
Family Pig-June
In the words of Dash from the Icredibles,
"I love our family~"
error
11:48 pm