

CREDITS
designer:haryani
Thursday, May 04, 2006
I'm 'ALWAYS COMPLAINING' and I 'HATE EVERYONE'
I'm beginning to dislike my secondary four class.
I'm surprised and shocked at myself for feeling so, but really, I AM beginning to dislike it more and more.
I've always thought that 4e1 was the epitome of class unitedness.
ALWAYS.
Even after being in the legendary OH SIX, even now that I have this fantastic and super fun class ELEVEN, never once did I consider them above what we had at 4e1.
And all I did was to comment on the recent class gathering that we had. I'm super lazy to retype everything here, so if you peeps have the time and boredom to spare, go to BEYOND FREQUENCY's blog and check out the post on 'POST GATHERING' on May the 1st and compare that to the more recent tags on the tagboard.
After that post, there was this fucked up who claimed that I 'm 'ALWAYS COMPLAINING' and that I 'HATE EVERYONE'.
HOW TRUE.
I HATE XINLI cos' he's always taking random pictures of everyone.
I HATE KRYSTELLE cos' she's always so noisy.
I HATE TRACES cos' she's smiles too much.
I HATE CHERYL cos' she's way too cute for my appetite.
I HATE MARCUS cos' his jokes are too funny.
I HATE QUAN YOU THE BA ZHANG cos' his laughter is QUEER.
I HATE YOU WEI cos' he is too muscular.
I HATE EVELYN cos' she used to like 5566 (then i can hate the pau too~lol~)
I HATE NICK cos' he uses too much hair gel/mud/wax (can't differentiate).
I HATE ANGEL cos' she lives too close to me. (liddat then I'd have to hate bunz and james and kwayteow more~lol~)
I HATE EVERYONE IN 4E1 COS' WE HAD/HAVE/ARE GONNA HAVE TOO MUCH FUN TOGETHER.
Frankly what I'm pissed off/angry/complaining about here (since everyone knows that alison complains ALOT right T.T) is not so much about people who said I'm 'ALWAYS COMPLAINING' and that I 'HATE EVERYONE', but the very fact that people whom I've known for the past 3 years (for those who've only been in the same class as me since sec 3) and 5 years( for those whom I've known since sec 1) actually think that I hate them.
After all the laughter we shared, after all the fun we had and after all the tears we shed when separation came knocking upon our doors.
How could anyone think of me that way after just ONE, ONE OFF comment about what I've witnessed, what anyone and everyone can vouch to be true. After so much and so long, it took one tag comment which lead me to realise that perhaps what we had as class was all a lie.
Don't forget, people, this is the Alison, who 'ALWAYS COMPLAINS' and 'HATES EVERYONE'.
Cos' I won't.
error
8:52 pm