

CREDITS
designer:haryani
Saturday, April 01, 2006
Just takes some time.
OK, I just pangsehed my kwayteow-yet again.
Sorry sorry sorry!
For Fat Kwayteow : OEI, who call you always wanna meet at anal time/day/month~
I just noticed that recently my life's been revolving alot on school and my constant attempts to get down to some serious mugging. Notice the word here is 'TRYING', so yup, most of the time I don't really get much into my pea brain~ -.-"
Guess that laminated 'love letter' from abang on my desk IS of SOME use! (yes I really went ahead and laminated that letter~)
Anyway, I'm not really complaining about the changes to how I'm going about with my daily life Everything minus the oh so frequent social gatherings/obligations.
Yes I'm even more anti-social then my previously anti-social self!
haha.
Ok, this is how my 'anti-social' logic goes,
1. If I don't enjoy myself whenever I'm around you, I'll utterly and totally refuse to see you at all, or at much as I can. ( I doubt people of this catergory even get here in the first place, but if you managed to, you should know I DON'T LIKE YOU. HAH. )
2. If I'm seeing you too often there really isn't much difference in seeing MORE of you~
3. I'm out of cash.
4. I've got work to complete.
WORK before play my dearies!
Sad but TRUE! (ok, as much as I try to anyway)
And for this weekend, number 3 and 4 apply to my poor kwayteow~
Hmmm, other then that, I must say I don't mind the hectic-ness of it all at the moment, afterall I'm FINALLY doing something I actually like. Studying REALLY is less of a chore for me now, at least until the more hardcore stuff come along.
Now let's just work on being good at it.
:D
error
1:34 pm