

CREDITS
designer:haryani
Thursday, April 13, 2006
Another Thursday.
Pw results were released today!
There had been a rumour about it going around last night with SRJC and IJC somewhat confirming it's release today while other JCs kept mum about it.
So there I was, in the middle of the night, frantically messaging all of my close SMS buds in other JCs and CJ asking them about that rumour.
Seriously MOE has a knack for releasing results on Holy days.
A'level results were released on a holy day of the Catholic calendar, and now PW results are released on the eve of good Friday, which is also some holy day in the catholic calendar. (yeah, I really don't know exactly what are these 'holy days' called due to my utmost ignorance~)
This morning, there wasn't even a bloody annoucement on the release of PW results, so I was kinda expecting them to be out maybe next week or something. BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
The school admin had to freakin' display the PW results on some board in some hidden corner of the school, without even informing us (the repeats), that they're out!
So poor me had to rely on 'the sun' (urgh....YUCK) to rush in fists in the air that YAY~ he doesn't have to take PW anymore(regardless of the grade he got T.T).
That happened during maths tutorial, and minutes later, our ever so popular Long John received a message from his friend about his PW grade, leaving me, high and dry and utterly jittery, restless, nervous and simply frightened.
I was seriously ALOT more worried about my PW results then my Promos' results last year or even my Chinese AO'lvl results a few months ago.
So the clock ticked painfully slowly until Ms Peh so nicely decided to let us off earlier today after witnessing how restless the class is generally.
Rushed allllllllllllll the way down to the foyer, looked frantically for that damned board, to find a group of about 5 teachers hovering around it.
Saw my name and a whole much of numbers, but they didn't make much sense, so I asked one of the teachers how do I know what's my grade.
That teacher was real nice, and told me that the bracketed number behind my code number is my grade.
My heart literally just froze there.
I looked once.
Blinked a few more times.
Checked again.
LEE YILING ALISON................................................(1).
HALLELUJAH!
Looks like all the time spent slogging over the computer, all those time 'wasted' at my PW groupmate's house doing nothing but PW and going through one after another drafts( I did an average of 3-4 drafts per component of PW -.-") of proposals, evaluative materials, insights, surveys, interviews, research,Q&A drilling sessions and what not paid off!
But the biggest shock I had the whole of today wasn't my PW results or the fact that the slackest PW member in my group actually got a band 1 along with me while the rest all received a 2, but the sight of Bella with her freshly plucked eyebrows!
:D
Haha!
ELEVEN now has ANOTHER hot babe in class!
Hmm, went out with part of my class today to have lunch at Turaiya's grandmother's stall. GREAT FOOD PEOPLE! Value for money too! Only $2.50! hahaha!
After making an immense amount of din at Turaiya's grandmother's stall we walked around Far East a bit before I went to have my hair cut while the rest follwed Bella to have her eyebrows plucked(ouch~).
Haiz~
Now that I've got a proper mirror to examine the cut, I kinda wish it had been a little shorter~
Nvm! Looks erm, somewhat decent nevertheless!
Rejoined the group after that to be perpetually SHOCKED at how great a difference plucked/unplucked eyebrows affects one's face.
REALLY!
Bella's beautiful eyes REALLY stood out a great deal more now that she had her eyebrows plucked, but the poor dear was tearing throughout the whole thing.
Once again, OUCH!
So we horsed around Paragon awhile, Jasmine and Sondra stopping here and there to take the most childish pictures (them on a TINY carousel, them imitating the steel sculptures outside paragon....etc...etccc...) DAMN funny! lol~
We then zipped off to Plaza Singapura to have ice cream at Gelare~
I like Apple pie flavoured ice cream!
Anything with apples in them is good!
After which we searched for the perrrrrrrfect cloth to make our class curtains!
Wahhh~ I really like the colours of the cloths we picked for the curtains~
Look out for them on monday peeps!
Heez~ :D
Later on, I went to Taka to meet my FAT KWAYTEOW for dinner!
See lah, whenever I go out with you I only get fatter and poorer!
15 bucks for a bag the colour of CJ's toilet cleaning uniform~
No taste man u!
okok~this is why kwayteow and I shouldn't shop together, I think she has the worst taste in the whole world while she thinks I'm the weirdest gong she's ever known~
But that doesn't matter lah, I love her, she love me can liao~
lol~
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad loads of fun today!
But I really ought to be mugging real hard from tomorrow onwards~
Nevertheless, BYE BYE PW, FOREVER!
HAHA!
:D
error
11:54 pm