

CREDITS
designer:haryani
Saturday, March 25, 2006
WEEK ONE. (again.)
First week of official school hours!
FINALLY everyone's in factory-worker/toilet cleaner/ toilet cleaning corporation manager(with the tie) gear!
FINALLY teachers don't look at you with that right eyebrow up at the sight of your uniform and start being judgmental about you right before lessons even start.
FINALLY everyone in class sorta warmed up to each other to a higher degree.
And I sorta got saboed into being T11's HTC. (wah lau, how did tze shun find out about this before I posted this??)
congratulations~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
RIGHT.
# F.Y.I
In CJ, class ICs are called HTCs, meaning Home Tutorial counselors, since we run by the home class system~ hahaha~
okok, I don't really mind being HTC .
I mean there ARE SOME perks in being a HTC right?
Like always having the key with you as and when you want to go to class.
And um.
And um.
Yeah, that.
lol~
Well...I really do hope that I can be of some service to the class, that I can in one way or another bond the class and well...that we can be more then just a united class.
See ah,personally, a united and well bonded class isn't just about the number of class outings or how much fun everyone has in the company of the class. It's also about everyone supporting one another when one of us loses his or her motivation or drive to strive harder, to preservere during times of immense stress and utter overload.
I'm not saying that I want a muggerish and lifeless class,that's just plain B-O-R-I-N-G, but I'm just plainly and painfully stating the harsh reality that ultimately, we're working towards the A'levels, thus studies should not be neglected.
Also, having gone through J1 once, I know what's it like to be stuck in a sucky and lifeless and utterly selfish class.
What's it like to fall so low that before you know it, you're feeling the empty and cold bottom of ROCK BOTTOM.
Trust me, not such a saccharine sweet component of the permanent memories department.
So yup, I really don't want anyone in T11 to end up like me. I don't say all repeats cos' every repeat probably has a different story behind why they're repeating J1.
Therefore, we must must must must encourage each other and PUSH(not force) each other towards BRILLIANT grades in the words of our very own Long John without the loss of fun! lol~
JC life is at times quite a drag, at other times quite a bitch.
But it's the people around you in college that in a way really make it all worth it while at the same time bringing out the best and worse in you.
The whole school can suck, the system can fail, but as long as we have a rocking class, all that don't matter much eh?
hahahahaha~
Do you people see my 'vision' for the class?
Kinda like a belated 'speech' I was supposed to make yesterday when Alfie made the whole Class Committee say a few words .
Fingers crossed on being a HTC.
Let's all hope that ali doesn't screw up on this too.
error
12:07 pm