

CREDITS
designer:haryani
Sunday, March 12, 2006
ROCKIN' WEEK.
ROCKIN' WEEK!
O2....Finale..Rockafellaskank..Sleepovers....L.A.S.T....
And most importantly...........
NO HOMEWORK
NO LECTURES
NO TUTORIALS
JUST HOLIDAYS AHEAD!!!!!
wahahahahahahaha!
I'm sensing a tsunami of jealously from my kwayteow already.
lalalalala~
nanni nanni poo poo I actually get a REAL holiday and you don't!
HAH!
Hmmm.....the past week has been a preeeetty eventful week, full of nothing but stone,crap,lame play!
Finale :
Hmmm....not as rockin' as O1, perhaps cos' orientation this time round is shorter and the class isn't as bonded as OH SIX was during O1, YET (fingers crossed on this)but nevertheless it was very very fun!
We went to Police Academy just opposite Cj for our 'telematches' and games instead of Snetosa like last year~ Slightly less 'exciting' but nvm lah, it's not the location, it's the energy! hahahaha~
Btw, I got a sunburn on my left eyelid cos of all the time I spent in the sun. Of all parts of the skin, my EYELID.
-.-"
This time round T11 is in ORSO house, that's once again, the yellow house, whereby You wei's one of the facils in! hahahahaha~
Quite an enthu house, I was SO SO SO shocked when they 'awarded' ORSO 'best spirit'. Like wth. Are they deaf or blind??
SHEESH.
Oh yeah.
NEVER dance mass dance with James(another neighbour of mine) for 2 times straight cos' don't ask me how, his steps always look correct but in actual fact are all totally off. And I only found out they were ALL WRONG after dancing with leshie and jovi.
THE EMBARRASSMENT!
lol~
Rockafellaskank 2 :
Had a GREAT time !
FYI: Rockafellaskank is a CJC initiated Rock competition/concert, whereby all proceeds go towards funding for the end of year OCIP projects and the needy students' fund!
It started kinda slow and not-so-entertaining cos' the first few band either had a lack of energy or were too poser-ish or simply played bad music. -.-"
But as the night continued we got to hear some pretty good bands, kinda unpolished here and there, but generally BETTER then the first few bands lah~
The HIGH came when Mr Pang (our home tutor! and more affectionately known as ALFIE) and CJ's FATHER Raj came to perform the song, "stand by me" . Alfie dedicated the song to ELEVEN (current class) and OH SIX!!!! Oh man! So sweet of him! And he was damn funny on stage lah~ The full fronters and Leshie and a whole bunch of other OH SIX and ELEVEN peeps all stood up and cheered and clapped and all, we even screamed,
"MR PANG, WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" (the initial plan was to stand on the chair , but some of us backed out~lol~)
Later on everyone just ran all the way to the front of the stage and start jumping to the music! Now THAT'S what I call a rock concert~
Not some seated "oh-let's-all-clap-hands" rubbish~
After the concert we walked all the way to my place, dump some stuff before going on to pester Bunz and James just down the road~
We bought a whole lot of crappy food at Cheers, met up with Cleo before going back to my place to watch...............BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN.
The pace of the movie was really really really slow, and it isn't what I'd call a "group hangout friendly movie", especially such a large group of crappers. 2 minutes into the show and no real "action" yet, we went stright to scene selections and selected all the "dark" scenes~
lol~
OMG, what we saw was SO SO SO SO disturbing!
Shan't elarborate, but I bet you people can infer what I'm trying NOT to convey here~lol~
hahahahah~
When we figured that wasn't going to be anymore "action", we bullied Bunz into bringing Kill Bill vol. 1 and 2 .
WAHHH, VIOLENCE AND GORE!
What a sadistic bunch of people we are.
lol~
After watching vol 1, Bunz left to sleep in his own bed, 5 secs away, leaving poor james to stayover at my living room with a bunch of not-very-quiet-and-mentally-sound gals in a not so mental house, cos' he got locked out of his own house (ok, quite loserish here~lol~) at 3 am.
We then played cards until Rui Xin and I got bored of them and decided to watch Kill Bill vol. 2 while the rest continued playing cards. From then on, one by one we succumbed to our mental and physical fatigue and all just somehow fell asleep on the couch.
That was around 5 plus am I think.
Then dunno how we woke up in my room and james disappeared (my maid said his maid was worried so he went home). And Bunz and Cleo came in morning for MaC breakfast and Kill Bill Vol. 2 since we all fell asleep during it the night before.
HUA :
I don't normally talk much about the HUAs and L.A.S.T (Lamers Association Sardines Together.) (the HUAs and L.A.S.T are the same bunch of jokers)cos' it's kinda like breathing to me. Rain or shine, got money no money, subway or not, DIE also not must, but WILL definitely meet like once a week, once every two weeks, but never more then that lah~
And whenever we meet, we never do,accomplish much.
Basically, we just take a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG dinner and crap and lame and catch up on each others' lives , then we'd crap,lame,play allllllllllllll the way until one of us has to leave and Angel and I, living 5 minutes away from each other, would go grab some coffee and AGAIN, talk the night away.
Most of the time I never reach home until AT LEAST 1 on Saturday nights.
yup yup yup.
Last night was the same as every other week, just that the content we crapped,lamed and joked was different.
Don't know what or why or how, just meeting up with my kakis from the ol' days really grounds me to who I am or who I was and everything past and everything I love, everything of my very being, and I guess that in a sense kinda keeps me sane, nevermind the fact that I'm never sane with them. lol~
Kinda freaky how insanity with those close to your heart brings about some form of sanity from the rush of everything happening, new friends, new faces,new teachers,new environment,new experiences...
Dunno why am I spelling out my 'schedule', but I had a great great great time this week.
Love ya peeps.
:D
error
11:17 pm