

CREDITS
designer:haryani
Wednesday, March 08, 2006
The new and unknown.
New class.
1T11.
For the next two years of my life.
And the subjects are *drum roll please* ........................
H2-Literature.
H2-Economics.
H2-Mathematics.
H1-History.
Like wth.
I chose
H2-Literature.
H2-History.
H2-Mathematics
H1-Economics.
But I guess the number of people who chose that combination was too little to even form a class or combine with another class.
Nevertheless, good news peeps!
Mr Pang( my 1st 3 months Lit, GP and Home tutor) is still my home tutor!
WOOO HOOOO!
Also, Celine,Lester,Christian,Emily,Sharmaine are in the same class as me too!
Notice I didn't include someone, not too happy about that person being in the same class as me.
The fact that this someone is like one seat away from me doesn't help.
CEL, WE DIE(not THAT die) ALSO MUST MUST MUST CHASE 'THE SUN' OUT!
NVM!
Anyway, at the moment I tink my class is pretty alright, I have a similarly named classmate called "ALSON" (that's a guy btw), quite a nice guy, and Martina,Jasmine and Sondra.
Yup, people in my class are alright by far, but I guess everyone's just too attached to the 1st 3 months classes and friends and jc.
Let's hope that in time, we'd learn to open up to the new and unknown, become closer as a class and still be in close contact with our beloved 06 friends in other classes or jcs or anywhere else.
Nvm the fact that I'm still going on and on about 06, cos 06 was simply, irreplaceable.
error
9:57 pm