

CREDITS
designer:haryani
Monday, February 13, 2006
V-day anyone?
I wanted to post something really insightful/meaningful/philosphical even(?!) ,then I decided to screw the whole 'write to impress thingy' and just get on with my message/thoughts/feelings about Valentine's day!
PEOPLE, RELISH THE FREE FLOWING CHOCOLATES!!
CHOCOLATES,COOKIES,MUFFINS,BROWNIES,CANDIES,CEREAL(?!)
WOOO HOOO!
Valentine's day should just be called, "BAKE SOMETHING WITHOUT BLOWING THE WHOLE KITCHEN UP DAY."
Beyond that, I really don't see anything especailly romantic about the 14th Of February.
I mean just look at those bloody numbers, they don't look the least bit romantic/love-linked/anything else along those lines.
As such, it's terribly silly to spend 10 weeks of your allowance on say, a bouquet of red roses(like duH ) when you can save them all up and buy pinkies!!!
lol~that's just me should I even have wnough money from buying 8 pinkies in 2 days straight, while pre-ordering a $50 one at the same time.
Anyway, I'd be spending my Valentine with my beloved, BOOKS,NOTES,PEN,PAPER,GRAPHICAL CLACUALTOR, romancing with economics (unlike other years, whereby I'd be romancing Chemistry, ah, the irony~ -.-") in the morning, then go EAT and get FATTER with my beloved hua-mother and hua-grandmother in the evening! lol~
Screw the whole "Valentine's day is meant for TWO, as in COUPLE-wise, as in HETEROSEXUAL-couple".
I say, grab all your friends and cash in on those ridiculous couple deals and when the waiter/manager/cashier registers an odd look when you ask for a couples meal to share with your 'other half', namely, your same-sex best friend (if you're me), start a whole protest about how we should not tolerate prejudices against homosexuals.
lol~
Then again, perhaps there's a reason why there aren't many "alisons" roaming around town.
HAPPY VALENTINES peeps!
LET THE CHOCOLATE FLOW, BEGIN!
:D
error
8:17 pm