

CREDITS
designer:haryani
Sunday, February 26, 2006
Munich.
Caught Munich the other day.
I must say, there TRULY is a difference between the usual NC-16 , PG or even G movies that I usually watch/was forced to watch.
All that blood and gore and depressive scenes totally blown me away man. I must really say Munich is rather violent and silly at times cause of all that fighting, but I guess that's kinda what Steven Spielberg had tried to portray, the senselessness of fighting, the loss of lives, and the tormented souls of those involved.
Also, the idea of "HOME" kept getting repeated throughout the entire course of the movie.
"we finally have a home."
"if it's for home, it's all worth it."
"why are you deserting a home you helped to build?"
and whole lot of other scenes which I bet I missed due to the incapacity of my so very flawed brain mechanisms~ -.-"
Munich was basically about a terrorist act in the city of Munich in 1972 Olympic games whereby 9 Israel athletes were killed. In retaliation, the Israeli government sends a team of 5 men to assainate those responsible for the terrorist acts of the Munich operation. All based on true events man. Nevermind the fact that some of those facts COULD have been twisted.
The line which struck me the most was when a terrorist operative told the assassin in a casual conversation (he didn't know the assassin was out to murder him) , "we'd show them all what caused us to become such animals you Jew sympathizers don't understand." And when he was finally killed by his 'friend', wahhhh, damn sad man~
Damn, I personally thought it was really good. Kinda made me ponder about how protected and safe we are here on our tiny little island. How ignorant we are and some even CHOOSING to be so,about the events on the outside world and how sad a planet we're living on.
Ah, the harsh realities of life.
Gives you quite a jolt about what's really happening outside your four walls eh?
A rather depressing film, very much of an eye opener for goons like me,and definitely worth every single cent I paid to watch.
error
8:13 pm