

CREDITS
designer:haryani
Saturday, February 04, 2006
DEFEAT.
I feel SO DARN defeated right now.
I accidently bidded US $50 on ebay for a Limited edition AIR GEAR vol. 12 with a RINGO Pinky St !!! ( for those who don't know what I'm talking about, don't worry, it's not greek. lol~)
Which was officially the highest bid until 3 hours before the auction ended.
SOME ASS ACTUALLY BIDDED US $61 for it!!!
And when I say 'accidently', it's cos I wanted to bid , S$ 50 , not US $50, for it.
And although losing the bid was kinda good news for me, since my mum would probably flip if she found out I won a bid and will then have to fork out US $50 for something she's always turned her nose up upon (my pinky st. collection) using a bloodly credit card when she has absolutely ZERO trust in online transactions, I STILL WANT AN AIR GEAR LIMITED EDITION VOL. 12 WITH RINGO!!!!!!!
URHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~
DANG, I SO SO SO SO wanna expand my pinky army(xy thought of this term) right now(was viewing some pics off the pinky pics forum.)
XY, END YOUR BLOODY COMMON TESTS SOON AND GO PINKY HUNTING WITH ME(or for me, since I'm too lazy to shop).
Oh yeah, did I mention my neighbour's in my class? (BUNZ! XD)
And my og mate lives directly opposite him?
So that means that there are currently THREE CJCians living on the same street!
I knew that there were 2 SJI boys who were both from St. Michael's living somewhere along the same street, but I never thought they're just one year younger lah!
Much less go to CJ~yeah, I never thought that it really was such a custom for St Michael boys--> SJI boys would go on to CJ together, my bad. -.-"
*it's a small world after all~~~~~~~~~~`*
lol~
error
9:22 pm