

CREDITS
designer:haryani
Thursday, February 09, 2006
DA R DAY. (not for me)
Tomorrow's DA R DAY.
Not my day, but DA R DAY for the snakes! (kids born in the year of the snakes lah~)
Well, can't say much about it, since I GOT MY RESULTS AND ALL THAT HOO-HAA OVER IT ALREADY~
NANNI NANNI POO POO!
lol~
Well, wish you peeps ALL THE BEST, I mean what's done is done, so there's really no point in fussing over how much you're gonna get or some shitty rumour about 90% of the cohort doing badly for SS or dunno what 70% fail english.
Like PLEASE loh, just look at them, they're DAMN ridiculous to the farts of my aunt dunno-what-since-I-don't-know-the-names-of-my-aunts!!
This is even crappier then the whole brown versus white envelope thingy last year man!
F.Y.I : Last year, there was a rumour saying that people who received letters about JAE in brown envelopes had 14 and below for their O's while those who received the same letters in white envelopes had above 14 for their O's. Just for the record, I received mine in a white envelope and I got below 14!! hahaha~
REGARDLESS of how many points you receive for your O's, trust me, you'll live with it and make the best out of it. It's human nature, we get panicky over tiny rubbish like O'level results only to forget about it MONTHS later.
You peeps would do fine~~~~~~~~~~
Trust me~~~~
I feel it in my gut! (or is that my hunger? lol~)
NEVERTHELESS, DON'T PANGSEH ME!!!!!
STAY IN CJ!!!!
lol~
Like some free advert for CJ or something.
CELLY, you owe me ONE BOX full of milky hello pandas!!
lol~
error
6:03 pm