

CREDITS
designer:haryani
Sunday, January 08, 2006
Week ONE.
Raindrops keep fallin' on my head~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LITERALLY.
I've lost count of how many pubbles I stepped into,
how many times I got caught umbrella-less,
how long it has been since I actually stepped out of home with a pair of dry everythings.
Lots and lots of rain directly and indirectly means......................
IT'S GONNA BE A GREAT GREAT GREAT YEAR AHEAD!!!!!
Ever heard of the expression, "showers of BLESSING" ?
Therefore, rain falling like cats and dogs = blessings falling like cats and dogs!
lol~
Anyway this week's been pretty urm fast?
Orientation, hockey, pinky hunts, random outings,BLEACH episodes,tv-ing once in awhile.............
Yup, that pretty much sums up my entire week.
All in a sentence, technology IS fast.
O.O
Oh yeah.
You wei's my OGL!!
It's a small world afterall~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
hahahaha~
*FYI : you wei's a friend from sec sch who's also in CJ.
I was VERY VERY VERY relieved to finally see a familar face at orientation!
OK lah...although there were quite a number of familar faces at orientation, but I wasn't close to any one of them and compared to him, I guess you wei has the "time" advantage~
haha~
I'm antisocial.
So kill me.
I dunno....... with all the crap from the last time I tried to be friendly prejudice-less-ly, I almost landed myself in a nice little private psychotic ward with lovely white padded walls and similar furnishings.
Guess that's my only excuse for not being as friendly as I used to be.
Oh well, we'll just see how things go eh?
Not as though I'm in a desperate need of cliques to walk around with.
On a sidetrack.....
WHAT'S WRONG WITH BEING FEMALE AND NOT NEEDING COMPANY WITH TO USE THE TOILET?????
Everyone in my IG was perpetually shocked at the fact that I don't need company to the toilet.
Like.
WHY'S THAT SO?!?
One of the world's most mystifying unknowns : why do girls go to toilet in pairs and more??
And I think I'm going for the record of "fastest order of a subway meal ever made".
sixinchhoneyoatturkeybreasthamandbaconmeltlettucetomatocucumberand
capsicumpleasesouthwestwhitechipmacademianutandoatmealraisinplease.
lalalalala~
:D
error
11:09 pm