

CREDITS
designer:haryani
Tuesday, January 31, 2006
PINEAPPLE TARTS.
The only thing I officially like about CNY is pineapple tarts.
I'm serious!!!!
See ah, the only thing I look forward to about visiting other people's places is how their pineapple tarts taste.
Kinda diao, but ah well, I LOVE pineapple tarts.
And if that house has lousy pineapple tarts or worse still, NO PINEAPPLE TARTS, wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh damn sian !!!
So far, I've only visited my grandmother's house(father side) and my other grandmother's house (mother side). Don't intend to visit any other relatives.I mean, when you've seen them ALL at your grandmothers' houses already, what's the point in going to their houses and then go through the trouble of looking for a corner to zibi at ???
Frankly, this CNY tradition of visiting relative's houses is dying.
And I really do mean, very very very very soon.
I mean come on admit it, nobody looks forward to it, we dress up (ok I don't) in new clothes which we've shopped at MILLIONS of shops before deciding on our purchases (ok, 5 shops is enough to kill me), drag our feets into their houses, fake smiles and other CNY greetings, get the whole "gimme my ang pao" thingy over and done with, then we all look for a corner to zibi in. Kinda sad, cos every house only has 4 corners to zibi at, so if you don't manage to find yourself a corner, you're forced to 'socialise' and answer pointless questions that just repeat year by year.
I predict that 10 years from now, every cny, we'll go visiting our friends houses instead of our relatives houses. And it'll be called "PINEAPPLE TARTS SAMPLING SESSIONS" .
Yummy, that'll be fun.
And a first in the whole CNY season, a visit that's actually fun.
Like WOW.
happy pineapple tarts tasting peeps.
error
11:01 am