

CREDITS
designer:haryani
Saturday, January 28, 2006
OLD MOUSE LOVE BIG RICE.
Ordinary Dogs And Cats. (ODAC)
The English version of Old Mouse Love Big Rice - Edited by Mr Lim
When I came to CJC, I behaved like a monkey
Climb here, climb there. Skip lecture everywhere
I thought I was handsome and bright,till I'm caught by the Big man in white
He's the one we feared, he disciplines the disappeared
I had my mass PE, Oh it scared the hell of me
My legs and hands kept trembling till I cannot write GP
I love my tutorial, because there is this teacher
She's so patient, she's so caring, she's so clear... Oh, she's so dear
WoAiNi CJC, just like Lao Shu Ai Da Mi
Even though so tough for me, teachers and friends still stand by me
Don't get bitter, just get better, That is what I have to be.
Be the best that I can be, in C-J-C... my family...
Now- I'm involved in Cjc, to better the previous me
I love lecture, I'm always so punctual
Cele-brate Chinese New year, that is why we are here
Xin Nian Kuai Le, Wan Shi Ru Yi
I love pine-apple tart, but I cannot eat too much
Cause my PE teacher told me they're not too good for my heart
You say Gong Xi Fa-Cai, I say Hong Bao Liang Ge-Lai
Mandrain Orange, Bakua, YuSheng and steamboat... and sore-throat
WoAiNi CJC, just like Lao Shu Ai Da Mi
Even though so tough for me, teachers and friends still stand by me
Don't get bitter, just get better, That is what I have to be.
Be the best that I can be, in C-J-C... my family...
- Credit: Henry. (ODAC)
- koped from aloy's blog.
error
12:22 pm