Image hosted by Photobucket.com



ali

08121988
butterfly in reverse.


ESCAPE
beyond frequency
beyond frequency's blog
OH SIX 1st 3 months!
alicia
andrew
amanda tee
andrea
aloysius
audrey
ailing
bing xing
cornelius
charissa
cheryl
celine
cleo
caleb
christopher
christina
denise
dhiviya
eliz
elaina
eileen
eli
evelyn
eunice
felicia
gangkhu
guangwu
haowen
hazel
jacqueline
joyce
jeffrey
jean
jamie
jasmine
jason
june
jun guang
kwayteow
krystelle
kaye
lester
liyun
lausanne
minjia
michelle
madeleine
maryannne
marcus
mei yee
nu er(ang ang)
nicholas
petrina
paparazzo
rachel
rosel
ryan
sarah !
sharmaine
sarah
sheryl
sondra
symin
shane
shelbunny
tze shun
traces
turaiya
tim swee
tristan
wan su
wei xin
wei zi
wei han
xin li
xy
xing cai
xing zhao
xiao ying
yy
yili
yuli
zhi long


ALL BUT WAS.




SLIPPED AWAY.

November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
April 2007
July 2007



Creative Commons License






CREDITS

designer:haryani


Saturday, January 28, 2006

EVE of CNY EVE.


LO HEI !!!!!!!!!

hahaha!
My first Lo hei session of the year was spent with OH SIX, our home tutor, Mr Pang and......................ABANG. O.O

Kinda an unexpected 'guest' our Home tutor had said he'd invite, but ah well, it wasn't THAT odd having abang lo hei with us.

So a bunch of us splitted the cost of the lo hei and dumped the whole thing to nice Mr Pang,who actually placed everything nicely in this HUGE plate and even got us SMOKE SALMON to go with the lo hei. Like, WOAHHHHH~

My home tutor's damn nice mannnnnn.
Other then the fact that he regularly gives us 'front rowers' heavy showers of blessings of course. -.-"

And I didn't pon school !!!!
Aren't you guys proud of me??
Sick ali had the PERFECT chance to pon school to 'recuperate', but NOOOOOOOO,she so stupidly went to school . -.-"
And really, I did have a MC for thursday which I conveniently FORGOT to use.
DANG.

Nevertheless, school was fun, so, yup no complaints there, despite the fact that half the time I was worrying whether I'd spread my detested flu bug to anyone in my class. Fingers crossed on that.

Hmmmm....so the CNY eve eve celebrations went on.
OMG,every item was SUPER lame lah!
Especially Issac Lim's rendition of 'LAO SHU AI DA MI'. (Is it my luck or something? Cos' it seems as though I can NEVER break away from that bloody song! 36 days of hearing that song more then 12 times a day when I was working and a whole lot os instances when the minute I step into some shop, it'll be playing that bloody song.)

DAMN LAME LAHHHHHHH!!!!

But it was hilarious lah,not to mention the dragonista "GONG XI FA CAI" lol~

LO HEI after that!
Due to our VERY VERY VERY limited mandarin vocabulary of auspicious Chinese proverbs, we repeated quite a number of proverbs AT LEAST 5-6 times each -.-"

Besides our class, I think only 2T18(you wei's class) had a class LO HEI as well, albeit later then us though.
wahahahaha~

Went through the the next few lessons to finally pon maths lecture. I mean come on, I do not have the bloody expensive calculator which lectures are based on at the moment, so what's the point in me attending these lectures anyway??

Reached home and rushed out only to find that the 'family' had quite a bit of miscommunications which almost caused xy to strangle me, me to strangle june and yy, yy and june to strangle me before moving on to xy, grace and angel standing there laughing -.-"

Sidetrack : Oh yeah, saw Mich,WeiXin,Hazel,Corn and Ann at Far East yesterday!
Didn't say hi to Mich and Ann though since they were deeeeeeeeep inside the world of shoes and bags (my, how traumatizing -.-).

Lessons learnt?

1. NEVER leave home with a low batt phone. (VERY VERY VERY important)
2. NEVER leave the ticket buying process to the sick thus TEMPORARILY mentally retarded, cos' she'll probably FORGET that one of the others had a movie voucher. (this was the part where XY wanted to strangle me)
3. ALWAYS message EVERYONE in the clique when there are changes to plan NO MATTER HOW MUCH it'll cost at the end of the month.

Ok.
Memoirs of a Geisha was nice to SEE, but not much to WATCH.
It's just. Flat.
Like there's an absence of climaxes or even a proper ending.
$19 down the drainnnnnnnn~~~~
Erm, I paid $19 to watch memoirs due to my ultimate kukuness. -.- (I ADMIT, HAPPY???)

URGHHHH....it's CNY,only thing I'm looking forward to is reunion dinner.
*Thinks*
Yeah. Only that. O.O

AH! and visiting xy,grace,june,yy and angel's house! (whether they like it, or not.)
WAHAHAHAHAHAHA~

Since it's the year of the Dog, I really should consider bringing my Sundae or Smoothie or BOTH for house-inspection eh?

I know our dearly beloved Angel would love that.
rofl~


error

11:15 am