

CREDITS
designer:haryani
Monday, January 02, 2006
bye bye '05.
Hmmm.....
Second day of the brand new year,2006.
How does it feel?
THE BLAAADDDDY SAME LAH.
Review of 2005 : IT'S OVER!!!!!!!!!!!
Yup yup, 2005 wasn't THAT good a year for your friend here.
And since they WERE unsettling events chronicleded in ol' humble blog here, I shan't go into FURTHER details about them. But in short : Not THAT great a year.
Sure there was a whole bunch of fun and all, the usual dosage or more of lameness and crap, but there was also an unusually HIGH shot of bitch fits,bitching,bitchy-ness,bitch rumours. Oh, did I mention?
BITCH-_____________ (insert).
Nevertheless........
It's all in PAST TENSE and WAAAAAY OVER!!!!!!
Guess that's the only thing I'm ecstatic about 2005.
The very fact that it's over.
Guess there's always something good with each coming year.
I think.
Happy New year Peeps!
error
12:29 pm