

CREDITS
designer:haryani
Saturday, December 03, 2005
RECAP.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY XY!!!!!!
everything's on that wonderfully written card eh!
hahaha!
But LOVE YA!
:D
Had fun during steamboat dinner and all today.
Pity the grandmother wasn't with us today. Her, being the STEAMBOAT QUEEN that she is, would have been such a nice addition to the number of 'maids' we had at XY's grandma's place.
Kinda weird to have XY's cousins and relatives around, but they weren't very amicable, so that's ok. Would be kinda awkard to talk to them about houseflies mating anyway. lol~
I think we had dinner for about 2 hours plus?
lol~
Must thank her granny for being so nice to us, and for knowing how to speak mandarin.
If she started speaking to me in some dialect, I'd just die.
Cos' I THINK I can speak alittle of teochew and hokkien? (dad's teochew, mum's hokkien)
But half the time, I have zero idea what am I saying. I think I ACCIDENTLY offended this granny a week ago when she spoke in hakka(co-worker told me) and I answered in teochew/hokkien (can't differentiate) . Honestly I also dunno wad's her problem.
All I said was....... "size 4 no more. And this pair, don't have size 3" (seriously, grannies have TINY feet man!)
LESSON LEARNT : KNOWING WHAT DIALECT YOU UNDERSTAND/SPEAK IS VERY IMPORTANT.
lol~
error
10:47 pm