

CREDITS
designer:haryani
Wednesday, December 28, 2005
NARNIA!
NARNIA WAS DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN GOOOOOOD!!!!!!
OMG, I lost count of how many times I actually cried!
I think loads in the cinema did too?
I know yy, me and that cheena lady beside me did.
It was just so erm erm symbolic? (Not sure whether is this the word to use, but ah. Well~)
Like how Aslan the lion symbolized Jesus.
How he was described, the way he's so awesome and majestic, strong and beautiful...
How he sacrificed himself for the wretched betrayer. (actually, although I cried at this part, the thought about how the shaming,stripping,whipping etc.. was too little kept going on and on in my head. Jesus didn't fall from so little...He suffered SO MUCH more fo us...so much more..)
The stone table represented the ten commandents and the Law.
How it was broken. (ah, another part I really like)
And so so so much more!
Oh mann......it was such a good movie!
But kinda sad that only Christians truly understood the real meaning behind each character,scene,action,word,syllable.
As such.
There can only be 2 reactions to the movie.
1. WAH!! DAMN NICE!!
2. Omg, damn sian lah~
As you peeps can already tell.
I belong to camp 1.
LONG LIVE NARNIA~~~~
error
11:17 pm