

CREDITS
designer:haryani
Tuesday, December 13, 2005
Amused.
Kinda amused about this trail of thought I had.
Like how nobody's really living their own lives, nobody's chasing their own dreams, cos' everybody's living for someone else, chasing a stolen dream or something along those lines.
Maybe we're all built this way- to be influenced, to be constant with change, to be what we're made to be. For some reason, I thought that's quite sad eh? Like one's truth built upon another's, one's hopes mounted upon that of others.
Maybe there are those who live their own lives, pursue their own dreams, but I'd bet they'd be best off termed as "deviants".
Pity, pity, pity.
Then comes the question of, "Who am I to pity? "
Afterall,everyone has a different diffinition of "happiness".
The bimbos equate that with romatic stuff their significant other does for them.
The bitches declare popularity on par with happiness.
The nerds term ACES in studies as happiness.
The game freaks declare VICTORY over virtual nemisis as happiness.
The jocks- a triumph in a game.
And so, and so.
You know all those shit about "there's no such thing as an exact replica of you in this world "? That's crap. It's just that nobody ever gets the chance or have the time to slowly find that other 'you'. Also, the sad reality that no one loves the idea of not being 'exclusive' to this world.
I'm wrong?
What proof do you have that you're right?
See, that's the kinda thing that just pisses people off.
And if they agree, they'd be friends.
Everything in between is just hypocritical bullshit.
How amusing indeed.
And I just thought of my FIRST resolution for year 2006.
MASTERY IN AT LEAST ONE DIALECT!!
You peeps have NO idea how difficult it is to survive in the hearlands without a teochew/hokkien/cantonese/hakka- tongue.
Amused is the one who amuses oneself.
:)
error
11:30 pm