

CREDITS
designer:haryani
Wednesday, November 23, 2005
when everything was going right.
Met abang today.
Did the bad-habit-with-fingers-until-they-bled thingy again.
Seriously, sometimes I think I've got some semi-dysfunctional self-mutilation shit in my head. lol~
Had quite a long talk with abang about why I did so badly for my promos,what happened throughout the course of study, why I wanted to repeat, what I wanted to do IF I got to repeat and other other other stuff. Like the class thing. (F.Y.I :I had some misunderstanding with my class which I couldn't be bothered to clear. Ignorance is SO ME. lol~) Erm. I'm kinda embarrassed to say this, but I think I almost/was about to/really did, cry.
Like I used to say, overactive tearducts.
HAHA.
He asked me what subjects I wanted to do IF I get to repeat.
I said, Arts fac.
H2-Lit
H2-Maths
H2-Econs
H1-Chem
*and HOPEFULLY KI. But it really depends lah~haha~
(H2 = A'levels.)
(H1 = AO'levels.)
According to the new syllabus, all new J1s must take AT LEAST 3 H2s and 1 H1 to enter Uni.
But now I'm having second thoughts.
Angel suggested ,
H2-Chem
H2-Maths
H2-Econs (since I cannot stand Bio OR Physics.)
H1-Lit
Cos' I'm SUPPOSEDLY quite good at chem, but not very sure about Lit cos' I've NEVER taken it before. Sigh~if only there's something like Lit,maths,chem! (all at H2 level) That'll be nice~haha~
OH.
And did I mention?
I got to repeat J1.
I know it might seem odd (altogether now, saw OAT! LOL!! *inside joke~lol~), but.............PRAISE GOD!
hahahahahahahaha!
:D:D:D:DD:D:D:D:D:D:D
Abang can be quite merciful and NOT-SO-SARCASTIC at times. hahaha~
But I bet he'll be watching me like a hawk from now on. "Big brother's watching~~ -.-""
He even told me to laminate the piece of "EXPECTATIONS OF REPEAT STUDENTS" and stick it on my desk so that whenever I don't feel like studying, I'll look at it and mug.
Which I thought would be quite a good form of 'motivation'.
I think I'll do that soon~lol~
Work was fun today!
Took this little malay girl ,who got lost, around toa payoh to look for her dad. SO CUTE LOH!
lol~
She's about 3? And a fast learner too.
Taught her to wait for the green man before crossing the road, to say 'EXCUSE ME' when people are blocking her way, and not to run in the rain.
Kinda DUH~But she's barely 3 k!
haha~
I shall from now on have a steady supply of sweets which I wouldn't eat but would be kept in my bag, JUST IN CASE I felt like giving candies to kids.
That's if I remember lah.
hahahaha~
It's raining like no one's ever seen before.
Something REALLY REALLY REALLY good is coming my way.
:)
you'll be so good.
error
12:53 am