

CREDITS
designer:haryani
Friday, November 04, 2005
Post drama plans.
ALRIGHT!
Future Plans!
Hmmm.....According to the limited options I have at the moment, I'm actually targeting a repetition of J1 at CJ.
Yah, I actually need to fight to retain cos' abang's never known to be generous. -.-"
Kinda silly when the rest of the JC population is either targeting an A at their next major exams, or a change of air at the poly/centralised institutes/tekong/overseas?!
But I'm pretty sure this is what I want.
I want a second chance.
To enter a faculty I'm DAMNED sure I'll be going to at University level.
To study subjects I'm interested in.
To show them that I didn't do badly cos' I couldn't, but cos' I wouldn't.
Go into a different class. (YAY! YAY! YAY!)
Go through the bloody new system if I have to.
In fact. I think that's the exact reason why I want to retain.
Then nobody can say anything about me getting better grades next year as a result of "reinforcement of J1" .
Haha. Me and my queer thoughts.
And strangely, there are times whereby I think my mind subconsciously made this decision and made my body do the rest of the dirty work.
Shutting off during lectures, tutorials and revision sessions.
Refusing to do any of my homework. (OK. maybe just chem. Which was why I passed chem -.-")
deliberately doing anything but studying when the exams were like 24 hours from where I was.
So......... yup.
I deserved to NOT promote.
That's why I'm so cool with the whole I'm-not-gonna-promote thingy.
Perhaps this IS God's plan for me.
That I have chosen the wrong path, and that this was His way of bringing me back.
I believe that everything happens for a reason.
That my Father up there would NEVER wish to see me sad and all, so yup.
Something REALLY GOOD's coming my way.
Especially with all that rain these days.
That's my faith in Him.
Funny how it usually takes a tragedy to happen before you allow your Dad to open up your heart and soul towards his glory.
Once again, I thank all who told me to take in spiritual food and also BIG THANKS to my supporters!
lol~seems like I have my own little fan club too!
Everybody go, "GO ALI , GO ALI GO!" .
How amusing!
lol~
:)
error
11:47 pm