

CREDITS
designer:haryani
Wednesday, November 09, 2005
OP.
Had Oral Presentation today.
How was it?
One word.
OVER!!!!!!!!!!
lol~
OK lah, afew hiccups here and there like being unable to use our laptop for the OP, lousy sound system, other crappy equipment like the shitty projector, the ugly colours of the screen, me forgetting one component of my slides.................
Nevertheless, it went fairly smoothly!
haha!
Many thanks to aloy , mich, hazel and their PW group member (Johnathan is it?), for lending us their laptop,pen,stapler and offering to lend us their thumbdrive!
WOAH!
Nice peeps they are, many many many many thanks from my group and I!
hmmmmm.......my presentation.
Let's just say it went as planned, in spite of the hiccups, between 4-5 mins, not too fast (I hope), not too slow (I hope).
Well.....some people thought it was good, but pity it isn't them assessing eh?
OH YEAH.
Talk about serious assessors, our room's assessors were like eating and drinking throughout all the four gruops' presentations lah! Picnic man!
haha~but eating too much didn't affect their minds quite a bit eh?
The questions were kinda CHEEM, but..........expected.
Really must thank Ms Ang and ..........unexpectedly- my class, for the Q&A TYS session.
It was basically a dry run Q&A whereby EVERYONE in class could ask any memeber about ANYTHING regarding the project on Q&A.
Averaged out to be about 10 ++ questions per person actually~ -.-"
Answered until we started debating even.
lol~
Well, just hope my answer was good enough.
Peeps who knew me since Sec sch probably know that I'm a Q&A killer.
You peeps should have seen the faces of people I've 'killed' before during Q&A, PURE SHOCK man! I'm SO into cheap thrills~-.-"
lol~
I'm soooooooo evil!
wahahahahaha!
BUT,I'm no Q&A acer. (Erm, pun unintended)
So yup, can't say much about that.
ALL IN ALL (doesn't everyone use this in their presentations~),
PW IS OVER...........FOREVER!
YAY!
:)
error
11:41 pm