

CREDITS
designer:haryani
Ah. Dear Ms Lau had to Pangseh us halfway cos she was going out for dinner with her dad. Left me to fend for myself from krystelle's cooking lah! Hmm....we made pasta. I chopped and cooked the bacon! Except the fact that it actually tasted differently layer after layer, it was fairly appetizing. (lying through my teeth.) After dinner at 9 going to 10 pm, we continued with our movie marathon until halfway through 'WHITE CHICKS' , Amelia had to run off home. And krys spent an hour sitting at the door, begging Amelia to stay over. ONE WHOLE HOUR PLEASING ( she kept saying 'please...please' , so it happened to be called PLEASING :D ) . I recorded almost the whole thing with my hp, Xin li you want?? It'll be great for the next powerpoint. ;) lol~ Seeing how long she spent 'pleasing' Amelia, I thought I might as well stay over as well. -.-" Talked until 4 am. Went to sleep. Woke up at 12 pm the next day. Had prata again!! What is it with me and pratas~ -.-"
Friday, November 11, 2005
MOVIE MARATHON.
Movie marathon at krystelle's place!
Was at Kry's place since 2 pm yesterday~
Seriously, it REALLY was a movie marathon.
We started watching Bewitched (the oldies version) at 2, after a whole load of other crappy movies..............We went to 'sleep' at 2 am.
12 WHOLE HOURS ON KRYSTELLE'S COUCH!!!
Hmmm.....what did we watch....
error
10:49 pm