

CREDITS
designer:haryani
Thursday, November 17, 2005
La DEE dum.
lalala.
I just noticed the fridge is missing.
Then I noticed that my old fridge (the one from my childhood days) is actually in the washing corner.
That's how much time I'm spending at home these days.
O.O
These days I think I'm getting used to the monotones of travelling to work and back(met Hui Fong on the bus today! haha~) and I really thank my dad for my Zen micro, no matter how tempted I am to trade it off and buy some hot new mP3 player.
Hmm....well.....the thrills and excitement from the number of shoes I sell a day and the thought of how much I'm earning these days are kinda dying down, ok more like cooling off. Nevertheless, it's fun still! hahahaha!
Kinda reminds me of my childhood actually.
See, my mum used to work as a shoes sales person before she had me,my sis and my brother. But when andre came tumbling along, my dad was finacially more stable, so yup, she stopped working and became a full time tai tai. XD
So, whenever the nanny/maid/aunt/someone who was supposed to look after me wasn't available(which felt quite frequent), she'd bring me to one of those shoe shops she was working . Then I'll nap in the store room, play with the shoes on display, run around centrepoint....hmmm....just about everything around the shoe shop lah.
Went to watch Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire after work with XY,June, Krys and amelia after work. Kinda a weird group, but oh well, united in search of entertainment! And the fact that I could help them buy tix at 10 am is something to be in awe of. lol~
Bought XY,June and mine's yesterday and Krys and Amelia's today.
Strangely,we all ended up sitting together~hahaha~
How was the movie?
Eh. The ending was quite ok, quite true to the book. No complaints about the casting, but I think that when Voldemort returns to his full form, he'd be rather dashing eh? Ralph Fienne mahhh~And seriously, the dudes in the movie should lose the mob. POSER BEATLES LAH~
The rest of the movie just..............well.....moved too fast. And LOADS of parts were cut off. I wouldn't have minded if the movie was showed in two instalments or 4 hours long, as long as it's truer to the book.
Oh well, fans of the book simply watch for the sake of watching I guess~
Conclusion : the book was DEFINITELY better.
Went for dinner with XY and June after that at US subway.
And people. CHECK OUT XY'S NEW HAIR DO!
Kinda reminds me of my ex-chinese tutor who was from SHANGHAI.
Sounds so Ching chang.
lol~
I think we got drunk on Snapple. :D
No time for training these days too.
I wanna play hockeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!
RAWR!
Just cos' I can 'eat snake' for certain reasons, doesn't mean I would.
This is my first job and yep.
Gonna try and make the best outta it.
Just hope I can remember where most of the shoes are kept at the end of this week~
error
11:09 pm