

CREDITS
designer:haryani
Tuesday, November 15, 2005
DAY ONE.
First day at work!
Came home with the whole, "HONEY!! I'm home!!" thingy.
Then I remembered I don't call anyone 'HONEY' at home.
lol~
Anyway, work was fun! (strangely)
Or is it just my fondness of cheap thrills?
haha~
Got REAL blur with where the different shoes are placed, how to take credit cards and stuff.
But auntie Doreen was real nice and patient with me~
Kept helping me with the credit cards and with the weird codes on the shoes and shoe boxes.
OH YEAH.
F.Y.I, I'm working as a shoes sales person at TOA PAYOH !
Free come and patronise the shop/visit me, better still, BUY SOMETHING FROM ME!
Best is those $200 gonna hit $300 shoes.
lol~
You'll not only be contributing to my allowance, but my salary as well!
haha!
If you're lucky, I MIGHT even be treating you with my first paycheck *drools at the thought of pay day* , THEREFORE, it'll be a form of INVESTMENT!
wahahahahah!
Yay~I'm high on my foot-fatigue.
Been standing non-stop since 10:30 am.
Oh.
And did I mention that I was ALMOST late for my FIRST DAY OF WORK??
Woke up at 10 am.
Was supposed to be there at 10:30 am.
Reached there at 10:25 am.
Not a single soul was there lah!
See!
No matter how hard I try, I can NEVER be late!
Don't believe ah?
Your problem loh,
lol~
error
10:37 pm