

CREDITS
designer:haryani
Monday, October 31, 2005
YUMMY!
Just got home from the LARGEST dinner I've ever had- this year.
Went to Billy Bombers with my FAT kwayteow!
Had this HUGE Cheesy beef hotdog called Philly's something, can't remember.
Largest one I've see so far~
At least I think it's supposedly a hotdog lah~
It was DELICIOUS!
hahaha~
Terrbily fat laden and all,but nevermind! Once in awhile only right?
I think I'm saying this line all the time, but what the heck!
Die young but happy, not old and sad eh!
OK, it doesn't make sense, but who cares!
Hmmm....the dessert was real yummy too!
Secret special, today's one was apple crumble.
Best one I've had so far eh?
And the price wasn't TOO expensive lah....Kway teow and I shared the dessert($4.50), the hotdog was $10.50 (quite value for money considering it's portion). In addition to service charge, I think I paid around $14?
yup yup.
The place's deco was pretty stylo retro too.
Kinda like the 60's or 70's that era.
Cool~
Went around town window shopping.
I like that Adidas red and white flip flops!
$39.
OK.
SAVE.
haha~
But it'll be REAL nice if you *HINT HINT* could buy it as a deepavali or Hari Raya present for me or something.
You never need a occasion to give greedy alison a present! lol~
Nah, just kidding, I'd probably get it myself, or lose interest in it soon.
How typical of me.
Also, how could I possibly remove that tormenting task of deciding what to get me for my impending birthday from you peeps ??
I'm not that nice eh!
Yeah, my friends are SO nice, I'm SO sure they'll definitely get me something for my birthday.
lol~
Kinda high from the extremely HIGH sugar intake.
Had Ben & Jerry's you see.
WOOO HOOO!
HOLIDAYS ARE APPROACHING!
I'm leaving hell real soon.
:)
error
11:06 pm