

CREDITS
designer:haryani
Wednesday, October 05, 2005
Sorry.
I WENT OUT WITH YY TODAY!!!!
I've lost contact with her for SOOOOOOOOO LOOONG man...
We had this HUMONGOUS cold war quite some time ago.
All over what?
Honestly I don't really remember the exact details or the reason why we got so mad at each other...
Perhaps like a friend just said to me,I am too petty at times.
Maybe I'm oversensitive at the other times.
Oh well.
That's just me I guess.
I only remember that at that point in time, she hated me, I'm afraid of her, she refused to talk to me, I decided to shut her off my life.
I guess that's the problem with those you're closest too.
It's always those you love the most who hurt you the most. Always.
Not to mention we're just about the most stubborn and proud duo you peeps would ever know.
You'd reckon it has something to do with us being born on the exact same day ?
haha~
Anyway...we pretty much cleared up those bouts of unhappiness over coffee today.
We then did some catching up. Ok. ALOT.
Gosh I missed her SO MUCH!
But I have no idea why was I so stiff when she hugged me..
Sorry yy..nervous reflex action. I think.
And, no it wasn't entirely your fault.
We both said some wrong words.
We both did some dumb stuff.
I'm sorry if I deserted you for some time..I didn't know how to face you..
I'm sorry I didn't try to clear things up sooner..I didn't think you'd want to talk.
I'm sorry for all the wrong stuff I said, all those stupid actions I did.
You know I didn't mean them.
And I know you never wanted to hate me.
And I understand why you'd hate me.
It's ok now.
After all of that crap, I'm just glad that we managed to break that mask.
Both of our masks.
LOVE YA LOADS ol' 'pretty' MONSTER !
:D
error
8:52 pm