

CREDITS
designer:haryani
Thursday, October 27, 2005
PROMOTED. NOT.
I'm ok I'm ok I'm ok I'm ok I'm ok I'm ok I'm ok I'm ok I'm ok I'm ok I'm ok I'm ok.
REALLY.
REALLY.
REALLY.
GAWD.
OK.
Now, I'm supposed to be some red-eyed, swollened faced girl who cries excessively over NOT PROMOTING. It's like people are surprised how normal I look and speak.
Hello?!
It's not as though it's the end of the world right??
So what would I get out of being visibly upset, upsetting everyone who cares ?
Let's get serious here. Who in the right state of mentality enjoys or relishes the idea of having all your options limited and numbered day by day, hour by hour, minute by minute, second by second ?
OF COURSE I'm not jumping for joy over the 'news'~
But what's the point in crying my heart out for something as trivial as promotion?
There's alot more going on here other then promotion isn't it?
Who knows, this might even be some big break for me.
At least I hope so lah~
haha~
Don't get me wrong though.
It's not as though I'm some ungrateful ingrate who doesn't see that there are people out there who actually care for me.
It's just that constantly looking at faces screaming with concern, or listening to words filled with sorrow, or watching the words "Are you ok?" materialise on my plasma monitor isn't exactly helpful to me in anyway.
But really.
I thank the concerned and the kan chong-ed (my kwayteow!) .
Always look on the bright side of life....
:)
error
9:10 pm